Zarf: Designing Woman!

3/20/2007 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone's favorite "All My Children" male-to-female transgendered lesbian rock star, Zarf/Zoe, has taken sleepy Pine Valley by fashion storm.

From her brisk gender-neutral goth power suits, to her little black cocktail/funeral dress ... he/she is setting genderbending trends by going from androgynous British rocker to "Murphy Brown" working grrrl -- faster than you can say, "Do these pumps come in a size 14?"

Watch as Zarf/Zoe (played by actor Jeffrey Carlson) transforms before your very eyes!

Laura

I just love Zarf! He is so cool!

PerezSux

This is news, how?

JCA

I didn't think I would like this storyline, but I really like it. Zarf/Zoe is one of the most interesting characters on AMC these days. I hope they plan to keep Jeff Carlson for a loooong time.

vicki

All I have to say about this is.....I have been an AMC watcher for 30 years, and this is about the sickest story line they have every lowered themselves to do! Take it off or you are gonna loose alot of viewers!!

jane smith

He still walks like a man. He came bounding into the room clump clump clump. Some things are not so easy as they may think. That and getting rid of an adams apple and the shape of your hands.

I hate this story!

Laura

He is hot as a dude.

GirlyGirl

Zarf be gone, this story line bores me to tears!

Only in

This program is a disgrace,what happen to the morals of this country?This lifestyle is not normal and these freaks need help. You viewers are supporting this lifestyle.Shame on you!!!!!

Connie

I have watched AMC since the beginning and this is the most boring story line yet. They must be desperate for ratings and willing to do anything to get viewers. Take him off!!

Only in

sasha is a tranny so is donna,cleaver girl ,phoenix rising ,amiee,amy

Laura

Marsha, marsha, marsha,

Do you have Tourette's Syndrome?

wonder why your hatin so hard?

I have been waching All My Children for about 18 years. I also thought it was a ridiculous storyline at first. But quite honestly I enjoy watching it. I love Zoe! I think people should do whatever makes them happy. I don't think its the way God intended it to be, but neither is the world today. So be who are you & don't try to hide. In the end you'll always be found out.

hotrod

You hateful people are unbelievable!! These people exist in the real world, and have the same rights as all human beings do and deserve to be treated with respect. What a bunch of narrow minded idiots on this blog, always attacking someone who is different... I pity your GBLT children who will have to deal with parents that have minds such as yours.

Zarf is a great character. I admire the actor for taking on the challenge and AMC for their bravery. Transgendered people do exist, you don't have to be friends with them, but they deserve the same rights and respect as you *normal* bigoted people do.

shawna

Quit shoving this BS down our throats. We get it. TMZ writers are gay. They will find any obscure gay story they can find and post it as big "news". Pretty pathetic TMZ.

Kay

He needs to wear a scarf.. That Adam's apple is HUGE and anyone looking at him as a woman can tell its a man due to that Adam's apple

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments