Is Naomi Making Friends at the Office?

3/21/2007 6:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Naomi Campbell strutted out of her third day of toilet-scrubbing and locker-wiping with a noticeable spring in her step. Was it the first day of spring? Or maybe ... just maybe ... that she's made a new pal at work?

The supermodel-turned-custodial-miracle is now officially over the hump in her five-day community service sentence. Evidently too pooped after a day in the women's locker room at the Sanitation Department, she had a male functionary lug her work clothes out to the car, and was accompanied by a comrade-in-custodial-arts who looked, well, very happy to be with Naomi.

Meanwhile, the first reviews of Naomi's handiwork have emerged. Deputy Sanitation Chief Albert Durrell deemed her work "satisfactory." She has two more days to get the inside track on that employee-of-the-week award.

Your'e Fired!

..................................................Yawn, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................................

Your'e Fired!

Your'e Fired!

Your'e Fired!

Bobp

Gee, I wish someone carried my stuff for me after a hard day of work...oh, I forgot, I'm not a superbitch, I mean supermodel. I'd like to kick her ass.

NOT GOOD AT EMPATHY, HOW ABOUT SOME SARCASM

she probably promised them all new cell phones

didi

omgggg stopppp reporting on her. youre only inflating her already overly inflated ego. she hasnt done a single story-worthy thing since she chucked a cellphone at her maid. get over her

Suzy

Isn't there more important stuff you guys can report on ....like Anna Nicole? Or maybe even Britney?

george vieto

It isn't every day that a supermodel does meanial work at a prison and the inmates are in awe of her celebrity.

Standards are badly needed.

A nice blue collar guy might keep her down to earth. I tell ya, with some of the frogs in the entertainment industry, she could do a lot worse; but just because you walk to your car and a workmate helps you carry stuff doesn't at all mean there's a thang going on. It would be natural to make a friend or two here. You sure it's not her bodygaurd?

SECURITY NY

Don't forget how much excitement she is bringing to her cleaning coworkers in what is an otherwise a possibly boring and depressing job.

This is something they will all talk about for years and years

Sunshine all Day Long!

Do you guys really think she is inside cleaning toilets? Give me a break! She is sitting down, watching her dvd's on her laptop and paying other people to clean for her, it is all a big Hoax.
You will never see a photo of her actually cleaning a toilet..

Sunshine all Day Long!

She is stupid, going around beating up her assistants with the cell phone
she hit the wrong person, I would of snatched her horse-hair ugly weave out by the handfulls. There would be no reason for me to take her to court, that butt kicking that I would of given her would be my justice.