Queen Lati-fah-Q

3/21/2007 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Queen Latifah emerged from the Maui surf yesterday, and vented her frustrations with paparazzi by flashing some sort of maritime distress signal.

Latifah, who voiced a mammoth in "Ice Age: The Meltdown," did some snorkeling amongst the whales and fishies off the coastline.

The Cover Girl uncovered and revealed her luscious new fresh-faced look in a form-flattering one-piece swimsuit!

I love it!

Ok Bill...shut it! You're right Pam she is on vacation and deserves to enjoy herself without all the paps. Oh and TMZ were you trying to be funny with Mammoth comment. Why mention that role assholes she's done a TON of movies. I swear.

Puh-lease

Lose the haters. She is THE QUEEN!

...

The headline is cute -- ...fah-Q!

jane doe

I think she is beautiful, but you can definitely tell that she must wear SPANX in her formal wear because she doesn't look as heavy as she does here.

Deetch

Get your harpoons.....Whale on the Beach!!!!

Frances

this is the first time I've written a comment about anything online..This woman looks great!!! The swimsuit was beautiful....She is a beautiful person inside and out...you people who talk about her weight are so superficial...get over it and let her be!!!!

Buckeye Girl

I love Queen Latipha.....
I detsest the way the Paparazzi mobs the stars. Everyone likes to see pictures of their favorite stars, but the way they basically move in around them so they can't move, and hang inside their cars is rediculous.
They should have the right to run over them when they are trying to leave somewhere and Photographers block their cars.
When are the authorities going to put a stop to this?If they were mobbing the Politicians and their Families like that, you can be sure something would be done about it.

anthonysdreamgirl**

LOL, you guys are rough. Leave the queen alone! She's allowed to have a private vacation for Chr*st's sake! And not everyone's a size 2...

Bunnygirl

Ya'll are mean!

Justin

This article could be a little more disrespectful. I actually think she's beautiful. There's no need for the "mammoth" and "whale" jokes in your writing, whoever wrote this for TMZ. Though I wouldn't really call it writing.

laurie

Despite the finger, I think she looks absolutely beautiful. She has a great shape, she's healthy, lovely and I think she is a terrific role model. She is the Queen.

WITLO

Queen? Why are you so upset, you look great, privacy is no longer yours, didin't you know? This picture would've been crowned 'far more attractive' if you would have smiled! :)

em

I love her...long live the queen!!! jeez, if all she did was shoot you the bird then u're lucky...I don't blame half the celebrities if they want to do more than that to the stalking paparazzi. Ther's a line boys...a line...

S.R.

You people here at TMZ are the most vicious, maliscious and reprehensible SCUM! If Queen Latifah ahd smiled and waved at your cameras, you would have written a different, more flattering blurb. Instead, you use your little metaphors and subtle plays on words to make reference to her weight.

Are all of you at TMZ perfect??? SCHMUCKS!!!!

Amy NY