Queen Lati-fah-Q

3/21/2007 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Queen Latifah emerged from the Maui surf yesterday, and vented her frustrations with paparazzi by flashing some sort of maritime distress signal.

Latifah, who voiced a mammoth in "Ice Age: The Meltdown," did some snorkeling amongst the whales and fishies off the coastline.

The Cover Girl uncovered and revealed her luscious new fresh-faced look in a form-flattering one-piece swimsuit!

dominatrixdebraopri....

Love the Queen, and her la ti fa you go girlfriend !!! Everyone needs a holiday from it all so let her be.

Your'e Fired!

..................I think you are wonderful....................

Overboard

GET REAL!
WHY even show a picture of this bigger beauty in a bathing suit- on this site TMZ!? ?!!
So we can bash her and make bad remarks!???
I don't blame her for flipping ya off!!!! Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

SCREW YOU!

ms. canada

Big & Bootiful!!!!! Love The Queen!!!!

McKay

Trashy! Trashy! Trashy! She sure does come off as a Lady with that hand gesture, doesn't she?

White Pam in Tennessee

I think she looks great. She's a cover girl...best one I've seen in a while. She's even lovely when she shoots a bird! (love the headline too, wit-tayyyy!)

You people who think she's too big need to go eat a donut cuz "stick" is out! And keep that donut down this time!

BRONX

ITS SO STRANGE WHEN THESE FOLKS ARE STARTING OUT THEY ALL SEEK OUT THE PAPARATTZES, AND WHEN THEY MAKE IT, THEY WANT NO PART OF THEM UNLESS THEY ARE ALL MADE UP AND ON THE RED CARPET,

Karen

I agree with 36. They want all the fans to love them and make them millions by seeing their movies and buying their music... but thats it. Can't have it both ways.

I would say that 41 is the queen herself writing in. Or could be a sensitive fat gal or a guy who loves fat women. Oh yeah 41, You are included with us bunch of losers since you are writing on TMZ too! Again, you can't have it both ways! Oh yeah, LOSER!

Caribbean Goddess

Queen is a beautiful, bodacious woman. She has curves and all that I have to say is Nicole Richie and the Olsen twins. To be size 0-6 is crack-headish. As I said before, Even white woman want to be more voluptious. They get breast implants, but implants, lip injections and I can go on and on. I love Queen because she is real. She never has bad publicity therefore they try to push her buttons and stock her as if they didn't have someting else better to do.

Sharon

You are so wrong here. She has a right to solitude. She has a right to weigh what she wants to weigh. All people are not skinny, illerate, fools. Let her live her life without your redicule. I don't she her breaking the law, doing drugs, or driving while intoxed, etc. Keep doing what your doing and enjoy life. The heck with all the judgemental creeps out there.

That explains things!

To the so-called TMZ *Writer/Journalist*:

This woman deserves to be treated with respect. We, as readers, are not amused [unless we are infantile in our behavior and way of thinking] by your so-called *jokes* and you should stop doctoring your photos for this site, i.e., Phil Spector & Vivica Fox.

In your need to prey on insecure, small-minded individuals, [like the very ones who commented here in a negative, mean-spirited way] you creat a pathetic need in them to hiss and spew their evil thoughts.

Queen Latifah has brought far more positive good to this universe than TMZ ever could in a trillion years. In fact, I'd wager that the hair under her armpits is more intelligent than you could ever be.

Peachiz

Such a 4kin' Lady, What a Queen...LOL

bedder n muh trailer home

wanna trade my privacy for your money?? then step right up, BABY...

locaparajaimie

She looks great for a thick chick if you there are like no streach marks no celullite. no break out any where and on top of that in a 1 piece come on yall. Yeah she is big and I bet all yall e hating on her have big mammas too but you don't go around saying anything about them now do ya? As for the flipping though, Well she is smiling it looks like. So it is all in fun cause she knows it is going to catch more attention. Good Job Queeny.......

Bob

#14, why are you on this site then if you hate it so much and think everyone at TMZ are 'schmucks'? Personally, I like TMZ because they catch the so-called 'stars' in their natural state. I happen to like the fact that alot of the stars that want to give off this false persona of being so perfect and stuck on themselves......get caught shooting the bird. Wow, real classy!