Snoop Busts a Shower Cap in Dat Ass

3/21/2007 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg took to the streets of Paris to unveil the latest in gangsta chic -- Grannystyle.

Pushing street fashion to levels unknown to men or women under the age of 70, the Doggmother appeared in France rocking a tres sportif shower cap, a Louis Vuitton damier handbag, and -- the piece de resistance -- matching hair beads.

I love it!

He just looks like a damn fool.

Family Friend

"We're the Bag Heads! The Bag Heads!"

Blonde2TheBone

My son had dreadlocks for quite awhile and in those dreads lived "head lice."

Back and forth to the doctor.... and many trips to the pharmacy... the ONLY thing that killed those critters was, "dippity do (hair styling gel.. any will work) and a shower cap." You wear it for 3,4,5 days and it actually suffocates the lice.. they die... you win.

Bottom line.... Snoop dog doesn''t have fleas.... he is killing his lice.

Vanessa

This is what happens when you do too many drugs..........
Look at his eyes for Christ's sake!!!

Davie C

Wow,.......This would be hilarious if his followers follow his style

Great Dane

This wasn't an attempt at a fashion trend, he was just getting hi hair relaxed.....RIGHT?

Say it ain't so Snoop......

Angela

He was probably high when he left the hotel room and forgot to take the shower cap off.
----- Snoop doesn't wear dread lock, chances are he don't have lice--- he process his hair far to much to have lice, so that's not it eighter.

Catherine

Is this his attempt at saying "I am GAY"? or is he trying to tell the world he has Alzheimers?
I bet Dr. Kapoor is on his speed dial. He was probably going to a fitting with Bobby Trendy.

shirliana

HE LOOKS SO DIRTY ..... WHAT DOES HE THINK HE IS PROVING IN PARIS?? WOW... THE CITY OF FASHION.... HE SHOULD GO BACK HOME./...

DeLarge

Blonde2theBone,

It is rare that black men or women get head lice, so I doubt that's the case for snoop. As I have loc's/dreads and wash my hair quite frequently, your son should have exercised that same want to maintain a clean scalp as well, while he grew his dreads.

Now, in the stupidity department, well that has no race, color or crede, and I shall state on this Wednesday morning at 8:25 in the am, that Snoop has lost all faculties and looks like a fool. Moreover, a fool of ALL. The shower cap and handbag sent him over the top, however, if it catches on then homothug will take on a whole new meaning...ALL pun intended, it just ain't CUTE!!!!! Lol, nothing against homosexuals, everything against homothugs!

???

WTF???????????????

DeLarge

That was "creed," I was typing too fast, however, he still looks a fool. Looks fruitier than my grandmom's apple pie!

Dani

"the Doggmother' ......now that is funny!

Sybil

Snoop is one hot dude. His voice just does it for me.

A-yo Leroy!

Gotta keep that hair tight.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments