The Bobby Trendy Doll

3/21/2007 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You haven't asked for it, you probably don't want it, but here it is. It's the all new Bobby Trendy Doll, sorta. Brought to you by the self-obsessed, self-proclaimed, self-promoting glamour diva himself, Bobby Whatshisname!
Bobby Trendy Doll
The taffeta and tulle-wrapped flashy boy doll is not yet in stores -- and we're not actually sure that it ever will be -- but with this Trendy, it's safe to say that anything's possible. A vampy revamped Bratz doll poses as the mock-up of the wannabe Bobby doll, and is featured on Trendy's MySpace page. Probably not anatomically correct (the doll).

The garish designer's page says that he's 18 years old and that he's 6'3". This is the type of fantasy play that's just right for dollies! Ummm, 18 years old--er than who? Elton John? And 6'3"? Only in those two-foot platforms, gurl!

Tracy

This dude is an effin freak!!!

jenn

Please no more of this guy.He claims that he was ANS friend but i think i heard a story that he stole from her and she fired him.
PLEASE TMZ ENOUGH OF THESE NO TALENT WANNABES!!!!!!!!!

Sybil

I love Bobby Trendy! He is so hot and cool at the same time.

Sunshine all Day Long!

He is ugly and gross!! who is he, where plant did he come from?

Sunshine all Day Long!

I mean what planet did he come from

Sorry!!

Only in

This is every gay persons fantasy, to someday have a doll in their image. This country was not built with these sissy's and freaks. The Carribean has started banning you faggolas and soon the rest of the world will do the same. America is under attack from the liberal loons,but I got news for you freaks,your not going to win and destroy this country. We will take every last right that you have in this country then you will be exported to Third World Country's. Only then you will realize what a great country the United States is .Let this be a wake up call to all of you. God Bless America !!!

head games

sasha, how old are you , 10? you are a very confused individual, you like howatrd k stern (the biggest pig ass in the world) and now you think this freak is hot, oh please get a life and some better idols, I bet you love sanja? the most untalented ugly kid ever on american idol, and I bet you like the skanky also untalented britney spears. Please as I said before get a life and get a clue on who is really talented.

Nick

Of all the information on his site, his gender (female) is the least dubious

Sybil

I hate Howard K. Stern and he is a loathesome pig. I am entitled to like who I want to like lady. Get over yourself. There is probably another Sasha on here besides me. Duh.

kim

i am so tired of seeing this girl-want-to-be. he acts like he was anna's bff. Please....
i saw him on the tyra banks show, he calls himself a designer. he needs to move to texas with virgie..

kimmiekoo

this person/ thing is hideous. what is he tring to make himself famous for anyway? Please stop posting worthless things about worthless people. Your sire is aswesome when you post about actual celebrities!!

get a grip

I saw him on the Anna Nicole show he did her bedroom over in all pink and Anna fliped out on him because all the feathers on the pillows fell out. He is just nasty!!

james

you need to drop off the earth and go back to ugly town, I'm sure your mother is proud of you. I've seen ugly but this one takes top prize.

GirlyGirl

Bobby Trendy = Looser

jenn

NO NO we already have the devil(virgie).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments