La Lohan Looks to La Lord

3/22/2007 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If God is Lindsay Lohan's co-pilot, perhaps it's time for some heavenly rehab.

The driving-challenged actress left The Ivy yesterday with a few friends. When she got into her black Mercedes convertible, photogs snapped this shot of Lilo with a book sitting on her center console, titled, "God's Promises for Your Every Need."

Amazon.com describes the book by saying, "No matter what your situation, God has a promise for you!" Maybe His promise to Lindsay should be a head's up next time she's about to run over a cameraman. A little help, big guy!

Your'e Fired!

.................Nice to see, she needs peace in her life, I hope she finds it.........................

humble like me

In a follow up report God's publicist has denied that the deity has any relationship with Ms. Lohan.

Dr. M

JEHOVAH-MeKADDISHKEM
JEHOVAH-Ro'I
JEHOVAH-SHALOM

SHALOM

Dr. M

Jimmy J

Lindsay - I just noticed tonight that people leave comments on here so I thought I'd leave mine. I'm sure the pressures on you are enormous. Just the fact of being under the microscope day in and day out could make someone crack. Add to that family conflicts and trying to figure out who your "real" friends are just adds to the confusion. I know (or at least I read) that your dad has kind of turned over a new leaf and "found God". That may be hard to grasp, maybe because of stuff that has happened between you and him in the past and may even make you angry. Many "so-called" christians are hypocrites, which is why many people claim there is no God. The fact is "every" person knows there is a God, many just do their best to deny it. They may think, "God wouldn't be too happy with me, so I don't even want to think about him" or "I just want to have a good time - I can't think about God and do what I want". I think alot of them really have a void the size of planet Zotar (I made that planet up) in them. They may have everything material wise they could ever want, and there's nothing at all wrong with that BUT within their soul or being it's flatlined, no pulse, just numb. The thing that puts a pulse in a being is Christ........bottom line. He is the one who gives direction everyday. It's the coolest thing. Whatever happens in a day I know that to "his children" he says,"ALL things are working together for the good". I don't even have to understand how something I see as negative could possibly be for the good because I know he has it under control and knows what he's doing. That gives me peace every honkin day. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Just something to think about. Take it easy..... Jimmy J

Marilyn Singleton

Even though most of the world will make fun of her "book," it's about time she turned her life over to the only ONE who can really help her. And to those who make fun of this...Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Pastor Art

Most Americans have a Bible on their bookshelf or coffee table.

Most American also dust it off about once a month.

Let's not be too hard on Lindsey, she might have just bought that book and has not yet had time to read it.

Let's not blame God for Lindsey's behavor.

I wish the media would leave this children alone and yes I just called a 20 year old girl a child.

Why?

Because she is.

There is a reason why you can't be elected President until you are 35 and can't be elected a Senator until you are 30 and a member of the House until you are 25.

Just because your driver's license says you are an "adult" does not mean you are one.

Maturity happens gradually to all of us, it does not arrive automatically on our door step on the morning of our 18th or 21st birthday.

I'm very glad that none of the sermons I preached back when I was 22 or 23 or even 33 years old were recorded.

I wish the media would back off Linsey and Britney and all the other little girls in Hollywood and realize that they are just that, little girls.

Little girls with fat wallets can make bigger mistakes than litle girls with thin ones.

Pastor Art

Quack

The power of Christ compels you!

Acton Gorton

So who's in the car with her? Is that person literate enough to read the book for her?

JenJen