Prosecution Over Paris' Stolen Stuff

3/22/2007 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonThe Los Angeles City Attorney has just filed criminal charges against a T.S.A. employee at Los Angeles International Airport, alleging that he took a high-priced watch out of Paris Hilton's luggage.

It happened last year with a baggage screener at British Airways. The employee allegedly took a watch worth several thousand dollars out of one of Paris' carry-on bags.

In addition to that employee, the City Attorney is filing charges against seven other T.S.A. employees, alleging they did similar things to other passengers.

No indication on whether Paris will testify.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

She just needs to sit her tired, tired, lame and boring ass down -- For real.

Either that, or I think we all need to just throw trash at her when we see her, like the Austrians did.

shanaz irani

ha ha it is leaked how anna nicole smith died, here on nanacy grace, my god how evil was the whole rat gang of coward killer howerd stern, boy is he going behind bars let me see his family support him and krista barf duh go home barf

justice has to prevail...only oj got away with murder but the world knows of him and he has no friends,,,same goes with coward killer stern and his rat pack

justice seeker

maryellen

When she does something with her life, than let us know. What a waste of life, Its really sad to have all that money, and do nothing constuctive, she will be in rehab too, Paris use your energy to be someone that the kids will look up to, do you want to be remembered as a slut whore? GROW UP!!!!! you girls!!!!!

Diana

TMZ::::::: PLEASE stop with the Paris Hilton news. Put up a poll..... we don't care what Paris Hilton does.... and if you would stop pushing her photos, no one else would either. What has she done anyway? Stop....she is a nobody. Stop, we don't care what she does!!!!!!! It is getting old, honestly. You take pictures of her if she sneezes and no one out here cares where she is or what she does!!!!!! STOP.

Diana

I SAY BOYCOTT paris hilton. ANYONE AGREE!!! THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS. SHE MUST PAY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS TO FOLLOW HER. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT PARIS HILTON..... SHE IS A JOKE.

Sam.

Did you guys all notice how wide parisites mouth is open I think she was about to give to photog a headie, what do you think?

"BOYCOT PARISITE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lorili

Paris is a freakn' joke...for sure....down with the worthless biatch. Did anyone see the video that TMZ got of her & her mature "friends" downing Lindsey Lohan. Sounds like to me Paris might be just a little bit jealous of someone! I think I've heard that kind of talk when I was in junior high. He (Brandon) sure knew alot about Lindsey's "privates" to not have seen them....And if he didn't "shut the f --k up, lamo. We all know what Paris's privates look like (u know from those tapes that got "stolen"....what a joke). I think Paris just gets totally out of it & her "friends" take her things or she just loses them....or probably actually finds them when she sobers up!!!! By the way, on the above mentioned video, what the hell is she doing behind the wheel of a car.....are we gonna wait until she kills someone before they take her driving while intoxicated seriously. Really, somebody should look into this. I thought her license were suspended? God, I can't stand the slutty whore. By the way, her friend, Brandon....gross!!!!!!!!!!!!

paris

i think tats crap cuz its paris blongings she iznt that great or enething! give her a break

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4