Preggers Spice Puts Photog In His Place

3/23/2007 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A very pregnant Mel B (aka Scary Spice aka Melanie Brown) was in no mood to show off her bulge when a photog approached her yesterday.

As Eddie Murphy's possible baby-mama walked along Robertson Blvd., a cheerful but annoyed Brown scolded a paparazzo trying to photograph her, saying, "Can you stop now please!"

In a voice dripping with defeat, the photog replied, "Yes, ma'am," before wishing her luck with the pregnancy.

Dottie

How far along is she? When is her baby due?

I should be doing some work....

She looks amazing!

antiAMERICAN IDOL

I love Scary Spice (wonder if she's rooming with Vicky Beckham while in LA also of the
Spice Girls)? Anyway, I think Mel B is toooo good for low class Eddie Murphy who continues to make the rounds of Hollywood, etc. with Tracy Edmonds (the recent ex-wife of R&B singer and Producer Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds). Tracy should also be scolding Eddie Murphy for publicly denouncing Mel B.'s pregnancy. Shame on him. Anyhow Mel B. looks GREAT as for Eddie Murphy = karma gotcha = you didn't win the OSCAR !!!!!!!! (ha)

Britchick

#1 Newspapers here (England) are saying she's due anytime.........don#'t know if that is correct.

She looks Fab too!

Dottie

BritChick, if that's so, she really does look good. God Bless her and baby.

Timer1010

I hate this fat ugly skank. Like to see her get hit by a bus but with an ass that big the bus would loss. Just another whore on the TMZ list.

g0ss Uk

at least she was polite

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

Even stars shouldn't go around having babies with men they're not married to. This is what happens, she's waking around ready to give birth, meanwhile her "babydaddy" is off screwing half of L.A. and dismissing paternity. What a mess these people are.

Virginia

I dont blame her for not wanting to be photographed, However it sounds like the cameraman couldnt have been any kinder and polite when he said 'yes maam " and stopped photographing, So what is the big deal?

Mysty Maples

Maybe they are wanting to highlight there are celebs who ask politely and photogs who actually stop what they are doing. Sounds like both of them were very gracious. At least she was gracious for a pregnant woman :)

Cp

That Photog should be given a trophy! Key to the city, a golden ticket! That is so awsome that he actually stopped when asked!!!!!! If more Papa-rizzos acted respectful like that Hollywood would be a much safer place! Bravo!

madblogger

Just for the comment by timer1010 she pregnant you asshole that comment was not necessary, I think she looks good and handled the situation with grace

buddyy

i had no idea who this person having a vid on TMZ was! what a tramp she must be to not know who the father is ,sounds like another whore from LALA land

jessicasucks

WOW..... That was definately a nice change of pace.... I can't believe how polite THEY BOTH WERE!!! That was actually nice to watch. Hey, I absolutely hate taking pictures and being filmed so I know how Mel B. feels.... I can only imagine how much MORE I would hate it if I was prego!!!

mary poppins

I do not understand folks. They have a good time having a relationship and being lovey dovey, but as soon as a baby is made, they hightail it in opposite directions! I think it is a shame. Cant they TRY and stay together and live together with the baby atleast until the child is five or six. To give the child a good start in life, and also memories of Mom and Dad being together, and tucking him or her in the bed at night, going on vacations. I mean, give the child some family memories for Christs sake. How selfish these folks are, and Bridget Monahan and her ex too. They were together for a while, and she gets pregnant, the next thing you know the relationship is over. How backwards. What is Eddie Murphys problem I wonder?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments