Sanjaya Covers Katharine McPhee

3/23/2007 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seems like Haley Scarnato isn't the only "American Idol" wannabe borrowing things from Katharine McPhee!
Sanjaya catches McPheever
An artist by the name of Fastu has given Season Six wavy brunette shrieker, Sanjaya Malakar, a case of the McPheever, super-imposing him onto Kat's crotchety Flashdance-inspired album cover -- and the results are absolutely hair-raising!

For once, it's not Sanjaya's singing that will have you laughing out loud.

mak

Ah, homophobia rears its ugly head! You know what they: People who feel uncomfortable with their own sexuality question it in others. Looks like some insecure people are writing here!

An, and by the way, what were YOU like when you were 17? My guess is that most of us (I include myself though I'm far from 17) were/are pimply-faced good-fo-nothings who were too shy to talk to anyone outside the immediate peer group.

And here's this kid who's got -- well, yes -- the cojones to put himself out there to accomplish something. Who are we to judge??

Desiree

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's just funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough Already!

Some of you people never cease to amaze me. You should be disgusted by tmz for doing something like this to a young kid. Tmz you people are such assholes sometimes it makes me want to throw up. I cant believe how many people are thinking this is funny. Hope you all are kids too, if not you got problems

DA

It's one thing to be riduculed for youf talent, but this goes to far. It's not about the person,
and who they are....or what others perceive them to be. This is wrong to make a laughing
stock out of someone, and to throw in sick enuendos on top of it. American Idol is on its way
out if this is what is becoming. Sanjaya ridiculed? More like persecuted...

Khanndy

OMG!!!! He looks terrible! HAHAHA!!!

Your'e Fired!

......................................................MOMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................................

Your'e Fired!

.........................#61, Cojones?.....NO...............Contract, Law suit...................YES!................

Crystal

He should date Ryan Seacrest!

LEROY JOHNSON

That was made by celeb faker FASTU. He is known for doing photo real celebrity nudes as well.

Give credit where its due...see his myspace site at

P

It is horrible to taunt that innocent boy. I will continue to vote for him. He is refreshingly new and not over done.

SJ

Don't tell me he'll be singing 'Dude Looks Like a Lady' this week.

TJ

If the dress fits, wear it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's gotta go - I'm tired of hearing about it.

Amber

this #72 i mean looks wise not singing wise

woodhorse

He is so gay he is about to burst into flames. If those boots were pink, it would be another "unsolved" case of spontaneous combustion. Funny as I find this, it also feels wrong like when retarded people are coerced into doing something stupid and they do it because everyone is smiling and they just don't know any better....

Branden

I'm a gay male and even I hate Sanjaya. I'm not condoning homophobic remarks, but I totally condone making fun of this no-talent clown. If he's tired of the negative press, he should drop out of the contest. Be noble before he beats someone with real talent like Melinda Doolittle.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments