Meg Ryan... Fake or Real?

3/24/2007 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meg Ryan

In 1993, Meg Ryan flashed a different sort of smile, and has a nice full pucker at a premiere in 2004.

Fake or real: click to see

candy

let's start with what's not fake.........oh wait - that's EVERYTHING

Real deal

Meg Ryan...talk about a fall from grace! She used to be America's sweetheart (20 years ago). Now she is just an unhappy person looking for the next megahit.

JnGalt52

Dennis Quaid must be happy she kick him to the curb. Seen his new wife - whatta babe!

Lita

Poor thing went way overboard with cheek implants and lip injections ultimately ruining her career. If she had left her face alone she would be worth watching. Now, all people do when she's on screen is stare at her lips going "My God!"

SAY WHAT???

This is a sad picture that should have the caption "when bad face lifts happen to good people". Sure the lips are ugly and ginormous, but the face lift... she should sue.

JLR

Why are all these white girls getting these lips???? They are not lucious nor attractive on them. They look downright ugly and certainly takes away "their used to be beauty". The only answer I can come up with, is to show they have money and can afford botox. Why else would you want inflated rubber lips. I too wonder when they look in the mirrow, do they really see these inflated lips as beauty????

Ima Speck

I wonder if it's bad plastic surgury or if more of an aging aloholic's bloat? Seems more of the latter to me. Sad!

teeks

JR, its because full lips are a sign of youth. When a person ages their lips get thinner, naturally. So in order to get back that youthful look a lot of stars mistakenly overplump up their lips and they end up looking STUPID because it doesnt look natural. Melanie griffith also did it.

I am fortunate enough to have really full lips so hopefully this will not happen as I age... fingers crossed. But if it does, I will still never get my lips done. Age gracefully, Meg!!!

AFRockland

She looks like the "Joker" from Batman!

Chrissy

She used to be such a dolly, now she looks like the Joker From Batman. Very Sad

Joyce

She looks like a deranged duck now!

Susie

This is sooooo sad.
I had rented Kate and Leopold and couldn't figure out what was wrong with Meg. She just didn't have that CHARM. It took me awhile to figure out, that something was wrong with her mouth.
Meg's mouth was what made her cute, esp when she would smile. It's a shame she didn't realize that. Now I know why she hasn't been in any movies lately.

Annie O

It is a tragedy. I think when especially actresses alter their faces with the fake lips, face lifts or whatever, they ruin their ability to act. The natural espressions that an actress (or actor) uses in their craft is diminished, altered, or completely voided.

That said, Meg Ryan was one of the cutest stars in Hollywood. Melanie Griffin is comical -- but evidently Antonio doesn't mind. Joan Rivers, Farrah Fawcett and Dollie Parton look like cariatures of themselves. Joan Rivers, a couple of procedures or face lifts ago was looking really good but she has over done it. Sometimes they loosen up or something and start looking better over time -- but I am afraid poor Meg's isn't going to go away.

Cynic

My husband has referred to her as "duck lips" ever since she had the disastrous procedure! Poor thing, she used to be adorable, but now she just looks freaky.

Pennie

Meg was once upon a time very cute. I'm sorry Meg, but, what ever you did to your mouth now reminds me of the Joker in Superman. Please do something to fix your face.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments