Britney Dashes In for Dental Rescue

3/26/2007 11:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A radiant, smiling, and hatted Britney Spears slipped into Century City Hospital on Sunday for a bit of emergency dental work.

In one of her first public appearances since leaving rehab late last week, Britney, as TMZ reported yesterday, checked into the hospital because she was experiencing significant molar pain. She then left the hospital less than an hour later.

Any speculation that Brit had had some kind of relapse were vigorously refuted by her manager, Larry Rudolph.

Lu

Ya Right! And she went to a restaurant barefoot earlier in the day why?

Tina

all I gotta say is HYDROCODONE! You get a shot and a script for it. Nice move Brit!

Your'e Fired!

...What really happened is this: While munching on Paris, she got stuck on the"Lower Area Jewelry" Just Imagine the help she needed getting separated.....Ha ha ha ha ha!

Your'e Fired!

.............Finally, A dress at a decent length and the boobs are being tamed, Thank you to whom ever has taken control of dressing her.............Now stop her from chewing gum!!!!

Brenda

Keep smiling Britney ,you look like a mommy. Great Job at cleaning yourself up.

Connie

She has so many signs of using meth. I always said, if she suddenly gets dental issues, I consider it confirmed. Sigh, lets hope rehab worked.

Allison

How come she goes into gas station bathrooms without shoes on, yet makes sure to strap on the heels for a trip the ER? Ilike the dress though...

Della

Love how one minute she says she wants to be out of the public eye to 'deal' with her problems, yet cannot make it through a month of rehab without having a very public "new love" and a week out of rehab and she's running to the HOSPITAL for a tooth ache. Who does this hoe think she's kidding? I wish the media WOULD leave her alone because I am sick of hearing about someone who has contributed ZERO to society in the last 3 1/2 years - which is nearly as long as her entire singing 'career'. And "Greatest Hits" does not count.

Your'e Fired!

.........................................She needed more Lithium tablets................................................

whocares

must everything be reported on this bitch?

3.14

Oh great right after rehab ..............TOOTHACHE= PAIN PILLS!!!! hahahaha ah britney you makke me laugh! drugs drugs drugs WHATS NEXT will u break a leg so u can get better Pain PiLLs? GO AWAY SPEND TIME WITH UR KIDS! poor babys!

Snarksnarksnark

I never smiled like that whenever I had a toothache. Even after the percodan.

Cutefemmegirl

I applaud Brit for completing Rehab. I wish everyone would give the girl a break ... she is trying. I don't understand why she went to the Hospital for a tootache, though. I'm not a Celebrity and I have a 24 hr. Dentist, should a problem arise. However, we have to remain hopeful that this was legit. All of America, including the Dr. at this Hospital, knows she's in recovery, and I would hope he prescribed her a NON-narcotic pain reliever. YES, they do exist people - and work very well.

april98

She looks beautiful.

LIZ

SHE STILL JUST DIRTY TRASHY NASTY ASS HO NO MATTER HOW MANY WIGS OR DRESSES SHE WEARS!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments