Gene Simmons Loves the ... Ladies?

3/26/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons and Amande LeporeGene Simmons continued on his "Family Jewels" promo tour by hanging with post-op transsexual nightlife icon Amanda Lepore.

Sporting sunglasses at night and a refurbished stone face, Gene posed with the buxom, scantily-clad former man at a party celebrating the Winter Music Conference in Miami on Friday.

With his eyes nicely healed, hopefully Gene was able to get a good look at Amanda's family jewels -- the ones on her Bedazzled undergarments!

jocker

Damn It !!! I just had lunch.............and now I don't YICK

Jenni

He/she looks completely UNNATURAL!

Sean Bresnahan

Let's not forget him! Foolish, laughable old man trying desperately to look hip and young. What a pathetic dope.

Me

11. Yuck!! This is what Zarf wants to look like. EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:33PM on Mar 26th 2007 by doubletake

zarf would be tons better looking than that 'thing'. plus zarf is a character on a soap opera.

Just a thought

HOW SICK - us normal people don't need to see that transgender crap !!!!!!!

sherri

Hey Sue

Sounds like your a racist too "He needs to be shipped back to Tel-Aviv."

s

prettyful

excuse me..i think i'm gonna go look into the sun..i need to burn my retinas out after that one!

shirliana

MEN,.. WHAT A DISGRACE TO HAVE ALL THIS NAKED WOMEN IN FRONT OF YOU.,.. UR GIRLFRIEND AT HOME SHOULD JUST LEAVE U... THIS IS NO RESPECT TOWARDS HER... SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU BECAUSE SHE ONLY SEES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ SIGNS IN FRONT OF HER. GOD YOU ARE SO UGLY...

Brother Harold, S.J.

THAT TRANSSEXUAL LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MISS PIGGY.

father lowercase

Sherri, like I said, ZERO TALENT, brings nothing to the table musically, and makes degrading racist remarks on his show to boot. He'll go down in flames with the rest of his fellow pro-israel supporters. You know, that whole good for the goose/gander thing applies here, but I guess I'm just a bad bad anti-semite arent I?

Can you handle the truth?

Whatreallyhappened.com

NANA

HE/SHE SHOULD ASK FOR A REFUND!! HER SURGEON SUCKED!!

Britchick

does the logo on his t-shirt stand for Now Going To Vomit?

S.R.

THAT USED TO BE A GUY?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ida

Body looks decent, but her face would stop a clock. Shewwww!

kendra

okay, does amanda think she's attractive? Does she think her face is PRETTY? Or, is she trying to be a parody of a woman, rather than a woman?

Please, tell me. I've been wondering this for a while now and can't figure it out. Her face is just atrociously scary and repulsive looking. . . like a scary rubber mask.

My little niece and I were looking at photos a few weeks ago and her face was plastered in on one of the pages and my niece said, "mon-ter, mon-ter"

No kidding. What is the deal with this gruesome transexual?