Slim-Fast on Anna's Death Nightstand

3/26/2007 7:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithSeminole detectives found Slim-Fast on Anna Nicole Smith's night table in the Hard Rock Hotel room where she died.

According to a scene investigation report released by the Broward County Medical Examiner, Smith, a spokesman for the weight loss supplement TRIMSPA, had nicorette gum, Tamiflu and several cans of soda on her night table next to the diet drink.

In the document, there is no mention of TRIMSPA products being anywhere in the room.

Just Wondering

What I find more interesting is the time lines given in the scene investigation report, they do not appear to coincide with the time given by the ME in his report today. I thought he stated she was last talked to at 10 and Stern left. This report says much later and includes other people being there before Stern left, namely King Eric from the Bahamas.... wondering which time line is correct...

Love Shiksas

"Only if this doctor actually was in the room or lived with ANS and HKS would be really know the background."

I suppose you were in the room?????

IDIOT.

sheltie

I can understand Broward County not wanting to have the circus atmosphere of another OJ trial, but clearly there was negligence surrounding ANS' death. I conclude that in Broward County, Anna's life wasn't worth a plug nickel to those officials. It was more expedient for them to let everyone off the hook. Let the citizens and tourists beware...

Love Shiksas

"I wouldn't want her taking care of me."

Are you a drugged out person??

Love Shiksas

"I wouldn't want her taking care of me."

Are you a drugged out person??

Kevin Keckeisen

lol Autopsy results say ANS died of an accidental drug overdoes. But it's QUITE revealing that a shill of ONE product was using the OTHER!

Like a Coca-Cola executive found dead and a "college boy" mini-fridge full of Pepsi. ;-)

Linda

PERPER said today that ANS had taken METHADONE 2-3 days before her death. It did not contribute because it was gone from her system but showed up in her tissues, I guess. It does not look like Perper put these details in the report -- just included the facts regarding cause of death.

T

Howard Stern is not trying to do anything in private that would be worth a hill of beans. Howard Stern is a DRAMA KING and at this little girls expense and life. He is not up to anygood . If he meant well then "his" eulogy wouldnt have been wasted on throwing daggers at Annas family at her funeral . We are know that in the real world you dont do that.. There is enough time for him to do that . He turns me off and the red light goes off in my head.. That is one sorry some beach and I truly hope that the real father is brought to light soon enough. I hope its Larry because i feel that VIrgy is wanting this baby for an expensive meal ticket.. Howard Stern is a Drama King and a weasel, a wanna be , a mooch, a sorry life with no income of his own, a real loser.. yanno it sucks to be Howard and i really have concerns for him being alone with that baby. She deserves to be with her father and that isnt Howard.

Christmas

Your right no 2 kimclement.com Anna was saved three days before she died. A great site and a good moral person.

caveman

uh, isn't the fact that there was no trimspa in that fat drug addict ho's room good news for trimspa?
I think the trimspa people broke in & took all the trimspa paks & planted the slimfast crap, its a setup morons.

Just say NO to HKS

She died of an Drug Overdose??!! Oh Really?? WOW, that totally shocks me and through me for a loop. NOT!! Come on people, this woman was pathetic and a piss poor excuse as a parent. All the "love" in the world doesn't make up for the fact that she was a pill popper and negligent to all those that should have mattered in her life.. ie: Daniel and Dannielyn! What a selfish, self-righteous, self-centered bitch!

As for her entourage.. Yes, HKS included, they are no better than she. THEY ARE ALL ENABLERS and simply feared their security whatever that may have meant. Shame on them all. You all may get away without any criminal charges being pressed against you.. but I don't know how do you sleep at night knowing that a little baby has lost her mother because YOU didn't do anything to fix the problem when it is MOST OBVIOUS that there was a major problem. I know she was a grown woman and did what she wanted to but when was it enough? Oh yeah.. I guess, when she killed herself! Shame on you HKS, Shame on her followers, and Shame on the folks that support that entourage and think they are blameless!

Absolutely Gross Negligence!!!

TROLL SMASHERS

IF MR & MRS TRIMSPA HAD ANY DECENCY THEY WOULD PUBLISH A REPORT THAT STATES THE FOLLOWING

"In order for trimspa to work, you must combine taking the pill which only boosts a percentage of your metabolism along with an energy drink of anykind with ginseng and yes, slimfast BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY EAT ONCE A DAY to lose the kind of weight they promoted."

Instead of acting like Anna would be in trouble if they knew, talk about taking advantage of the dead can't speak....

Linda

Anna really committed FRAUD against Mr. & Mrs. Trimspa!! LOVE IT! Maybe they will sue the estate and Howard K. Stern!

Tamima

Why cant everyone just let this poor women die in peace? She suffered the death of her son and now she is gone as well just let her spirit rest already.

jen newman

to #13: I was just stating the obvious! only someone who was with then all the time would know a lot more factual things. IDIOT! Don't you read? You must like the books with the pictures, huh?