Weight Loss Medication -- Not TRIMSPA -- Found in Anna

3/26/2007 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithAmong the list of drugs Anna Nicole Smith took in the days leading up to her death was a growth hormone -- making it the third weight loss product Smith had taken during her reign as TRIMSPA spokesperson.

A press release issued today by Dr. Joshua Perper says that before she flew to the United States from the Bahamas, Anna had taken medications that included "Growth hormone, an alleged 'longevity'/weight reducing medication."

The Broward County Medical Examiner also released a description of the contents of Anna's hotel room at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, in which Seminole detectives found Slim-Fast on her night table. Days after her death, TMZ obtained exclusive photographs of the inside of Anna Nicole's refrigerator, which contained several cans of the diet drink.

As you may recall, Anna credited TRIMSPA for her incredible weight loss. Now that she's been connected to TWO other weight loss supplements, it's impossible to determine if TRIMSPA alone was responsible for Anna's rapid shrinking.

The Medical Examiner's office ruled today that Anna Nicole's death was ruled an "accidental overdose."

Calls to TRIMSPA were not immediately returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ms. anonymous

TrimSpa does NOT work. People I know have tried it. Maybe if you combine diet and exercise with it, but then again if you have to do that, why would you take TrimSpa?

get it right

It was no surprise she died of an overdose, she was a drug addict. Now she can spend eternity like she spent life, OUT COLD!

skeeter

Howard's lawyer is saying on tv Anna emailed Howard saying "I love you". Howard emails back saying "I love you more". Howard was with her for years. I don't understand how or why she suddenly loved him romantically. She was sleeping with other people not that long ago. But the way the lawyers are talking you would get the impression it was a long time love.

No trim spa baby?

CAW

And too....Dr. Wecht just said on Court tv that doctors do not always know that patients goes to other doctors! Duh! Howard knew! Thats called helping her to overdose! Plain and simple! Aiding and abetting!

Virgie, sue the hell out of him!!!!!

Rump

RIP, finally.

KMART

TRIMSPA BABY

csmarty13

Not the greatest news for trimspa! Im sure this will help out the lawsuit filed by the individuals claiming trimspa did not work for them. Rest in peace ANS!

KMART

TRIMSPA BABY ,,,,,,,,,TRIMSPA IS A JOKE : )

monkia louinski

Bahamas don't let Daniel's death go unpunished. This is ridiculous.

Lani

I'm glad that the report showed Howie didn't do it (like I believed) I hope he can now have time to grieve for the loss of his best friend.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

NO BIG SURPRISE THERE. I tried Trimspa. It did SQUAT. BIG SCAM

Kellie

I fell for it the whole Trimspa rip off because I was an Anna fan and her transformation was amazing it didnt take long for me to realize you don't look like anna from this weak ass product.
On autopsy report it stated that she had 'circular scars above and below her umbilicus this could be a tummy tuck but usually you have a longer pelvic scar or it could be lipo also the scars on her thighs sound like lipo . It is not looking real good for TRICK-SPA

Linda

Saying "I love you" does not mean that she slept with HKS for Christ sake! Of course she loved him because he was her slave. I love many friends and I say "I love you." Unless I see a video of them in the sack, I will never believe it. Funny that HKS took pictures and videos of everything else.... but not that.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

TRIMSPA BABY ! NOT.

Testy

Exercise and food intake are the logical way to lose weight. Pardon the pun but fat cats like Goen need all the help they can get to promote a phony weight loss product.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments