Marc to JLo:

I'll Just Butt Out

3/27/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bronx legend Jennifer Lopez arrived to tape an appearance on "TRL" today with two SUVs -- one for her and one for her ego entourage.

The luscious diva and petite hubby Marc Anthony, who appears to be taking hairstyling tips from Greasy Bear, rolled up to the studios in two MTV-supplied Yukons, while co-guests Hilary Duff and Paul Wall showed up with just a measly one each.

After helping his wife out of the gargantuan vehicle, Anthony deigned to the star of the relationship by quickly stepping aside so photogs could snap solo pics of La Lopez.

TMZ also spotted Jamie Lynn Sigler last night, getting a kiss goodnight from Butter co-owner Scott Sartiano, while Danity Kane's Aubrey O'Day stole a few kisses of her own from boyfriend DJ Cassidy.

azurlok

I love Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. I don't know why people love to hate them. She is the nicest person and so is he. They make a great couple and please of course he washes his hair!! Stop hating on them!! I think many hate on JLo because she is a successful woman that has broken many barriers as a latina and has accomplished a lot in every business aspect. As a woman and a latina I feel proud to have someone like JLo to look up to. She gives latina women a good name. SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS!!

homer smith

TO #5, J.HO - I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE SO ARTICULATE IN YOUR WRITING. NOT!!!!!
I KIND OF LIKED YOU BETTER WHEN YOU WERE HANGING WITH YOUR THUGS, AND GOING OUT HALF NAKED. NOW, YOU'RE NOT ONLY BORING, BUT UGLY AS WELL. BTW, WHEN DID YOU GET THE IMPLANTS?? NO, YOU SAY, LOOK AT YOUR PICS WHEN YOU WERE WITH PUFFY. ACTUALLY, HE IS MUCH BETTER NOW THAN WHEN YOU WERE BRINGING HIM DOWN WITH YOUR ANTICS, AS YOU DID WITH BEN, & YOUR FIRST HUSBAND. NOW, YOU'RE JUST PATHETIC. DAMN, FACE IT - YOU'RE A HAS-BEEN. AND FINALLY, WHAT WAS IT YOU WHY YOU CAN'T HAVE A BABY?? OH, YEAH. YOUR THYROID, UH?????

Fellini

J.Lo = no talent. Can't sing, can't dance, can't act.

Hell Yeah

Marc did a classy thing for his wife! I see NO problem with him stepping aside for his lady. Now I like him with her. Blessings to them.

yoanna

As a Latina, I am ashamed of JLo. She does things without thinking, no matter how bad they are. (stealing hubbies). and her fur line is disgusting and cruel. She is no sweet girl! I don't buy it for a second and she has NO TALENT!!! Can't sing or act. Dancing is okay though.

Reality checker

Are you sure Jlo hasn't popped one out yet?
She's wearing mom jeans.
Don't even get me started on the vest.
Otherwise who cares. This is her third marriage. His second.
Get a clue people the marriage is doomed.
It doesn't matter if you like them or not.
Get it through your heads.
You people care too much about celebrities personal lives.
They don't give an F about yours!!!
Don't forget about the UGLY PANTS.

Paisley

Oh, yuk who cares? She's the biggest diva for no good reason and hes a vampire pit stain.

cleveland1

WHO IN THE HELL CARES???

Randar

J- Low is addicted to J-Low, she doesn,t have a clue what real love is. She just keeps skimming from one guy to the next, and when the hollywood news starts to die off she looks for another big star to hook on to to make her slumping career come alive with controversy. She is an artificial human, driven by greed and vanity. J-Low has found someone who has as much talent as she does. Time to upgrade. Next husband should be able to fight his way out of a wet paper bag. As far as Ben Afleck... what did he think was going to happen given her past history.....I mean come on pal, think with your head. At least he has a real human girl this time.

KEDRIA

I LOVE J-LO, AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FAN

Randy

I really do think that everyone's negative comment's should not be posted what in the world did J Lo and Marc did to any of you. They should be respected, like any one of you jerk's that writes these mean's thing's about them. I dont know them personally. I would love to, but that's not the point they are two people that have alot of talent and they love each other to death. It's not there issue that alot of you dont have the talent like they do. If you ever read about how they became successful, they really worked hard for it ,they was not born with a silver spoon. So if you are bitter about your life look down deep inside and you fiqure it out where you went wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jandi

#26. I agree. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. If you'all think you are making the other person look bad, think again!!!!!!!

Like the old spanish saying: "Al que Dios se lo dio San Pedro se lo bendiga." Don't hate tha playa people, hate tha game.

yoanna