Holy Molar!!! Britney Back at Hospital

3/28/2007 8:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has gone back to the hospital.

TMZ has confirmed Spears went to Century City Hospital this afternoon. As we reported, last Sunday she went to the same hospital after experiencing significant pain in one of her molars.

Larry Rudolph, Spears' manager, tells That Other Blog that today's visit was tooth-related.

The same tooth that sent Spears to the hospital Sunday hasn't gotten any better.

Spears' SUV has just left the hospital and is headed back to her home.

morefiend

on-line orders (discreet, next day delivery, and best of all no unecessary trips to the ER) C'mon toothache? I'm sure plastic surgery can get you a quick needed nip tuck and morphine!!

Tango

She didn't go to the ER. She went to Dr.Dorfman office. I mean can you people actually read? Wow...

JBSHAMBLES

Do they still treat bad teeth with COCAINE? They used to... Serious!

just keeping it real

You all are cracking me up tonight.............................................

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

IF SHE HAD TEETH WHITENING DONE THAT WILL MAKE YOUR NERVES
THROB AND BE IN ALOT OF PAIN . SHE HAD ENOUGH TIME TO GO TO THE
DENTIST.

WHITENING YOUR TEETH ISN'T ALL GOOD FOR YOU . RESEARCH IT .

pup

Ever hear of 1-800-DENTIST Britt??? Dah. To much Meth i'm sure.

heather mastroianni

I wish everyone would leave Bitney alone. She has been through more in the past 3 years than most people will in a life time. I bet most of the comments come from people who dont know what its like to have small children and have marital problems at the same time. STAY STRONG BRIT!

deb

BRIT!!!!!!!!!! 1-800-Dentist

JBSHAMBLES

LEAVE HER ALONE?? SORRY ALL ARE UNDER SCRUTINY INCLUDING US! Microscope baby! Microscope... plus it's fun and I'm not tired yet- SO THERE!

JBSHAMBLES

Sean Bresnahan

They're called "hillbilly teeth". Gotta floss after that second helping of squirrel gizzards.

Mechelle

OMG! Really, BSpears goes to the doctor and dentist? And why is this news? Are we so bored with our lives that this actually makes headlines? Something is seriously wrong.

SamSan984

OMG! look who ran out of pain killers!!

HERE IS YOUR NEXT ANNA N.SMITH!!!!!!

know it all

HOLY CRAP !! I think I may be addicted to news about Britney !! I actually went thru withdrawal while she was in rehab. I think I need rehab !! Do they have rehab for celebrity- news-addiction ?!? It's amazing how if Britney popped a zit, I would want the details... and possibly a video through a window blind, like when she cut her hair. Can't get enuf !!! I LOVE YOU TMZ !!!

Teritown

Just pull the darn tooth already! At least she'll get a high off the meds. On a more realistic note, please just take care of of those kids.

Cheryl

We have soldiers dieing in the middle east, people starving all over the world and Britney and Anna still are the breaking news stories. ENOUGH ALREADY.....WHO CARES!!!!!!!!