Cox-Aniston Kiss -- What's the Big F-ing Deal?!

3/28/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comThis is what all the hype was about?

Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's passionless two-second lip-lock on last night's season finale of "Dirt" definitely didn't live up to the outrageous lesbian moment it was hyped to be. Come on, no tongues?!

Even Joey would have been disappointed.

mcseriously

I think it was all a stunt to get people to watch the season finale!!

tinkerbell

It's two girls kissing. I will NEVER understand why this is such a turn on to some guys. But what do i know i'm just a woman :) And for the record....They did say it was no big deal, so why are you now surprised that it was no big deal?? Did you not believe them?

h8er#1

Desperate attempt to regain fame.

Great Dane

As a lesbian myself....

I "hate" it when they try and boost ratings, by promoting a lifestyle- which according to MOST of the people that post on TMZ....is gross, appauling, unnatural etc.....

This is MY life, I don't kiss chicks for ratings, I kiss them because it is what feels NATURAL and RIGHT to "me".....

Stop EXPLOITING us for RATINGS!!!!!!!!

cee

Damn Courteney has a killer bod!

joanne

Courtney Cox said if you were only tuning in for the kiss, you would be disappointed. I love the show. My favorite is Don.

alice99

So you the media hype it all up, even though Courtney Cox is out there saying it's no big deal and you're crying cause it turned out to be no big deal? Now that's lame. Why not do a story on how great it was to see courtney and jennifer acting together again? Go positive instead of negative once in awhile, sheesh.

Mirna

It wasn't lame... Anyone who thought it was going to be some hardcore making out is crazy. Everyone had to know it was going to be a plain and simple peck kiss. C'mon.

Kukoo60

Two girls kissing each other affectionately.

Lynn

I agree with #1...they wanted this kiss to be all hyped up in the media just to draw attention to themselves. So sad. I have only seen this show once because it is just so stupid and hope it does not get picked up for a 2nd season. I think the "Friends" have overstayed their welcom in TV land - none of them has produced anything even half way decent since the end of the show. Jennifer Aniston is the most pathetic puke I have ever seen...why won't she just go away!!!!

Daniel

Cox and the show's producers said from the beginning that the kiss was no big deal. You got yourSELVES all worked into a froth, so don't balme the disappointment on them.

Nick

THEY ARE SO HOT!!!

elizabethj

all that hoopla just for that?? That was lame!! I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching the whole show.

~K~

If people watched the season finale only for the kiss....well that is just lame. You should be watching this show b/c it rocks! Great season finale and cannot wait till next season.

Love Ya

The kiss is the same kiss Winona Rider gave Rachel on one eposide of Friends.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments