La Lohan Goes Condo

3/28/2007 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Apparently, Lilo's just hanging in this space, courtesy of the building. We were hornswoggled.

Tired of the same old Hollywood nightspots? If you're the most photographed actress in Hollywood, then it's time to plunk down a fortune for a swank Manhattan condo!

Lindsay purchased this hi-rise, Midtown, mid-century-decorated condo for an undisclosed sum. She'll be forced to slum it in the building's gym, sauna and indoor pool. The building, which features a towering lobby, includes basketball and volleyball courts and a rooftop billiard lounge!

No word on whether the rehabbed starlet will rehab the interior of her unit.

Green is the New Pink

Wow. Ugly, ugly, ugly. I'm all for retro-chic, but that looks like an apartment that an 80 year old woman has lived in for the last 50 years.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

LINSEY ALWAYS LIVED IN A HOTEL NEVER A "REAL " HOUSE , I DON'T SEE WHY
EVERYONE RANT AND RAVE'S ABOUT HER , SHE'S NOT THAT POPULAR .

ALL SHE DOES GO PARTYING WITH HER MOTHER , ( THINK THAT'S WIERD )
AND HANG WITH HER FRIENDS........ANYONE YOUNG ADULT ( 19 - 29 YRS OLD )
ALL DOES THAT ......DON'T YOU THINK THAT COULD BE ANY GIRL IN THIS AGE
GROUP.

SURE SHE HAS MAKES $7MILLION A YEAR , THAT'S NOT CONSIDERED ALOT OF
MONEY IN HOLLYWOOD. TO BE CONSIDERED REALLY RICH , $30 MILLION OR
MORE IS GOOD IN HOLLYWOOD .

PARIS HILTON MAKES ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT , ONLY THING , SHE HAS
HER LAST NAME WHICH SHE'S JUST USING HER GREATGRAND FATHER'S NAME.
OTHER THAN THAT , SHE'S NOT POPULAR EITHER .

LOOK AT THE OLSON TWINS THEY'RE THE ONES WHO'S MAKING THE MONEY
$40 MILLION EACH ( BILLIONAIRES ) , KNOW THESE ARE POPULAR TWINS .

I SAY ANYTHING UNDER $30 MIL , AREN'T CONSIDERED RICH .........

she sucks

Her new place is boring. Is that indoor/outdoor carpeting in it? And yes, the furniture does look plastic. I can understand what the person was TRYING to do with that place, but they didn't succeed. Hopefully Lindsey will put something new on her floors and get rid of the plastic Little Tyke furniture.

Dawn Day

I'm not impressed at all.

DeLarge

Umm...what does she know about the furniture other than it looks pretty!?!? Like the Barcelona chair and Eames inspired pieces, been wanting two of those chairs for a while now, if I only had Lohan money!!!! Oh well...I'm just hating because I went to school instead of rehabbing before 21. Enjoy Lohan, enjoy.

Dragonwolf

And the staff at Chateau Marmont cheer wildy! Yes, Christmas has come early this year; their group wish of LL imminent departure has been granted!!!!

Deja

It also features your choice of STD....

pup

#10 "Human toilet", you are a SICKO!!!!!! I would hate to see what you look like!!

pup

kitkat

Please stop reporting on this drunken, drugie whore with no talent. We don't care where she goes or what she does. We want her to go away and stay away.

JM

Where the hell is Lindsey AND her Mother getting ALL this money??? Did Mamma marry rich and then divorce because Lindsey sure hasn't made that much bucks to have multi-million dollar condo in LA along now with this NY pad. I guess the "night" biz has been good to both of them.

J-Fal

STOP STOP STOPPPP! WITH LINDSAY LOHAN CRAP & PARIS HILTON CRAP!!! STOP STOP STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM, THEY'RE NOBODIES! SERIOUSLY! YOU LOOK LIKE FOOLS, IT'S TOO MUCH.

Animal Lover

Did her daddy do her decorating for her... It's called Nuvo Deco Prison decor!

Jamie

For someone who hasn't really been in movies latley and really in her whole life hasnt been in a whole bunch makes you wonder how she still has all this money to party everynight and buy expesive apartments in New York. I am getting so tired of hearing about this loser. I wish the public wouldnt give any attention to her, then the press wouldn't be interested in her
and nor would she proably be getting anymore acting roles. Lindsay and her enabler mother ddisgusts me.

patty cake

Is there they will find her dead?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments