Heather Mills: Out on a Limb

3/29/2007 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Armed with two artificial legs in hand, prosthetic pirouetter Heather Mills ankled away from her busy "Dancing with the Stars" training to visit a Beverly Hills clinic, although it's unknown who's footing the bill.

It's nice to see that if the pedestrian soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Paul McCartney happens to lose her fake appendage while doing the Cha Cha, she has ample backup.

Break a leg, girl!

CVS Whore

Yeah, we all hate her, but I remember when everyone hated Linda,even going so far as to throw hot dogs at her,at Wings concerts.I'm sure Lulu Guiness is in for much of the same.Let the woman be. He's 60- some years old for Gods' sake. He has no one to blame but himself.

carol

ummm...Paul and Linda were married for more than 30 years....how many other stars can say the same? Paul was vunerable when this SQUID pounced on him..try and tell me there have not been any men who have lost their soul mates only to find someone they THINK can fill the void.l Just like a high school girl, Heather got herself Preggers...then filed for divorced AND MILLIONS of dollars that PAUL worked his whole life for...this bitch is a gold digger...and she is no inspiration to ANYONE let alone the disabled...tell me, how many amputees will marry a millionaire and go on all the tv shows trying to improve her tarnished image from the UK. Heather. PLEASE shut the hell up and GO AWAY!

LOST ROCKS

i have never seen a larger group of jackasses in my life.....I read these posts to remind myself how normal I actually am. How can most of you stand yourselves, spending every damn day so cynical of the world and everyone in it? I couldn't care less about Heather Mills or the Beatles for that matter. She has a fake leg, does not hide that so why are you all so upset that she is seen carrying it? She should hide her fake legs in a duffel bag so that YOU don't form an opinion of her??? My Goodness, get real. Some things just appear as what they really are....a woman carrying her leg. Period.

NatTurner

Sir Paul is a Perv and should have done a prenup. She is no more of a Goldigger than he is when he tried to rip-off his bandmates. He is scum of the earth and Im glad Michael Jackson owns his ass!

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

Maybe Heather should start collecting orphans from Africa & other third world countries ! This way the press and everyone else will like Heather Mills :)

BTW ! It takes two ** Paul was more than willing !!

And sorry to burst you all's bubble but .... Paul is no angel !

LOST ROCKS

my apologies Tede.....I thought she carried her legs for the obvious reason....to get from point A to point B.......but now we know it is to get them photographed so she can really get the word out that she has a fake legs........my bad, I just don't know them personally like you apparently do. All I am saying is what is the big deal that she did not cover them up? How could she feel she possibly needs more press...she was just carrying them. Period.

shirliana

YOU ARE DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH ** DANCING WITH THE STAR*** . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... YOU LOOK AWESOME OUT THERE AND YOUR DANCE PARTNER IS RIGHT WITH YOU..... GOOD WORK...

DeeAnn

She is a nut..........who goes around carrying their
artificial limbs?
My granddaughter has an arm prosthesis and she never carries it
about. She wears it.

This Heather character should be lucky that she CAN
AFFORD MULTIPLE LIMBS, one for each of her shoe heel heights. But TO
SHOW THEM OFF LIKE THAT IS RIDICULOUS. She is just LOOKING FOR
ATTENTION and everyone to FEEL SORRY FOR HER. And she is LOOKING FOR
THE SYMPATHY VOTE for Dancing With the Stars.

So tired of her. Other people have it worse than her. I a sorry she lost her leg, but enough is enough already. Paul McCartney is lucky to be getting rid of her.

Laura

Good for her! She is nearly the BEST dancer on that show.
You people believe everything you hear, and are the most judgmental EVER. You act like you know what goes on in their house and you are personal friends!!! Just because Paul seems like a good guy means NOTHING. He could have done all of those things, who knows!!

I hope she gets whatever she is going for. He'll never spend all that money in his lifetime anyways.

A

#108 - Sounds right on to me! -- and I did hear the roar - it was echoing...."Heather is a B*tch"! teehee

maya

I think the same: she is a gold digger and screaming for attention. After reading these comments, I wonder who voted for her. It seems that everybody hates her. Does Dancing with the stars keeps her for ratings while messing with votes....

A

117-118... those are good fake posts --- sounds like you have a lot of nothing to say - but you have proved to be a great poser

WENDE

She only married him for his money....

Christopher Rose

Head's up on this pathetic fake... read more at: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006490385,00.html

Christopher Rose

Derek! Did you think what Mills said on Larry King was the truth? You must be kidding!!
Why would she suddenly start telling the truth? Go to: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006490385,00.html