It's Kelly Clarkson!

3/29/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's southern fried "American Idol," Kelly Clarkson!

The former A.I. champ hit the beach a little too hard this week, but a gnarly sunburn didn't stop the pop warbler from enjoying the surf with a chum.

COMMENTS

JENIFER

She has thick legs

carol

I love Kelly! So, she sings better than she tans! You go girl!!

alex

Woah. Lay off the Dairy Queen (or whatever it is that is making your legs look like that).

kiki

ouch! she look slike a lobster! but i still love kelly, shes awesome!!

Laura

I heard she had surgery and her album release got pushed back. Maybe she's depressed.

snoop

her friends butt is HUGE!!!

kc

well maybe its not her, just a look alike.

BRANDON

I watched her during the opening of NASCAR's Daytona 500 just a little over a month ago. She looked really good. Somehow I dought that she gained 30-40 pounds in just a short time. This pic could be altered somehow-- who knows?

Julie

Kelly's voice will always outshine her appearance. Let's face facts, before TV came along we wouldn't even know if Stars were putting on weight and frankly no one cared back then so why do we care now? Let her eat and be happy! She's still got a great voice no matter what!

em

you are all brutal. your bodies and lifes must be picture perfect. who the heck are you all to make such nasty comments about everyone else. yes, ok free, speech but I choose to read this blog but hate to read your nastiness....look in the mirror....

BEAUTIFULMISTAKE

WOW! SHE IS BLIMPING UP QUICK!

Katie

God...she she gained a little weight...big deal...it is "fans" like you guys who cause these stars to have eating disorders and go into treamtment...but apparently that is your entertainment, watching people you are envious of spriral out of control...I bet all of you people who say she is fat are fat yourselves and in dire need of plastic surgery. This article was about a sunburn, not who is gaining weight. Jeez people...get some self esteem!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

SINGING MUST PAY WELL BECAUSE SHE'S EATING WELL

Just Me

It would be interesting to see the size of all of you that are judgeing Kelly's weight. I'm willing to bet that you aren't skinny by any means. Fankly, I'm happy to see that she hasn't given in to Hollyweird's anorexic ways of life. I think she looks great and so does her friend.

EGGMAN VIENNA, AUSTRIA

DAMMNNNNNN!!! What happened to her, man!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments