Lohan Flees, Larter Nixes Sanjaya

3/30/2007 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hot blondes Lindsay Lohan and "Heroes" star Ali Larter got their hair perked at the same place -- and both left as if their hair were on fire.

The two were spotted leaving Neil George salon in Beverly Hills, just 10 minutes apart. While Larter chatted it up as she exited, an alumnium-clad Lohan whooshed out of the place faster than an Easter bunny hopping away from a tainted egg hunt.

After La Lohan sped off in her Mercedes, and most of the paps took off, Larter and her adorable Wheaton terrier exited to little fanfare, saying, "I was like, there's no way anybody's here for me!" The lone remaining photog asked if she voted for hair-raising "American Idol" contestant Sanjaya Malakar this week -- eliciting a strong "No!" from the starlet.

She was no different than any other former stripper still trying to make money off her body at almost 40

I WISH LOHAN WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER HEAD SHAVED!!!

Jack Adams

No, please don't shave your head. We are still attracted to Lindsay Lohan ! Britney however is over.

Timer1010

There is nothing better then a beautiful blonde and here we have two.

Timer1010

There is nothing better then a beautiful blonde and here we have two.

Mysty Maples

Ali should be thankful she's not being stalked by the papz. At least they had a diversion so she could exit peacefully.

Evie

I HOPE LOHAN LOSES ALL HER HAIR FROM ALL THAT HAIRDYE..
OR MAYBE SHE'S GETTING HIGH OFF THE BLEACH..

Agent D

I love Ali Larter, she is awesome on Heroes. She is waaaayyyyy prettier than Lohan. Lohan, well, yeah, I got nothing!

Great Dane

LOHAN LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER AS A RED HEAD.....

Why does everyone always go blonde?

Did you ever think....
People with black hair, say their hair is black
People with Brown hair say either brown or Brunette
People with red hair, say red, orange whatever....
How come blondes say BLONDE, and not yellow....that is the color yellow....no?

Something for you to think about.....

Bi-Polar Hippie

Out of curiosity,......why is Lohan being followed around everywhere in the first place?

Evie

#7- Stop being a suck up!
As I can't speak for Ali Larter...I am so sick of LiLo. I'm sick of all her hair color changes.
and I STILL SAY I HOPE SHE GOES BALD!

JS

Well she is more attractive than Lohan by far....

Jessie

Ali Larter rocks. Lindsay La loser is a no talent ugly skank that looks like a rodent.

jessicasucks

I personally think that Lindsay Lohan looks the best with the dark brown hair that she occasionally uses. I really don't like her as a blonde....I don't think it looks right on her. Her natural color (auburn/red) looks nice on her too...... That is her natural color, right?? Well, I guess I shouldn't be commenting on hair cuz , Lord knows I am constantly changing my hair color!!! I've been every hair color (including a burgundy color) at one time in my life. Ali Larter is such a nice person.... I was completely impressed with how friendly she was. Usually celebrities are not quite personable as she was.

Evie

#11-
Men prefer blondes yes, but they respect brunettes.

Went blond once, was unhappy.

went back to brunette, getting married.

Lilo needs to return to her roots,get her head out of her ass and grow up already!
THere are so many people that have bad fathers, but they don't become skanks!

Brianne

this girl is going to win an oscar Paris eat your heart out

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments