Starving for Sanjaya Chick Lives On!

3/30/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sanjaya MalakarCall off the search -- "J" is still with us.

When "J" -- the MySpace girl who is on a hunger strike until Sanjaya is off "American Idol" -- didn't update her blog, we feared the worst. But alas, she's still alive and still going strong.

"I first want to say thanks to TMZ and the rest of you guys for worrying so much about me since then, that really means a lot," she wrote. "It's helping to get me through a rough time. Don't worry though, I'm still alive." Whew!

"J" has gone without food for 13 days now, sustaining her protest with water, vitamins and an undying love for "American Idol."

Just remember "J," if you ever need someone to lean on -- or a sandwich -- we're here for you.

p.england

i have a comment to make about “J” ...please you thanked TMZ and everyone for helping you through a hard time. you are considering Sanjay's still being on AI a hard time??? you need to get a grip and think about what you are doing. you are causing your body alot of harm just over a stupid television show! You need mental help and fast.

P. england
rochester new york

JMJ

What a nutcase. Why doesn't she starve herself over something worthwhile????

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Don't be such MORONS! This fat b!tch is eating for three!

LaughingatBrangelina

Hard to tell if this is a prank; people do strange things. "J," if you are joking, the danger is that you might inspire a copycat action, from someone just as, or more vulnerable than you, with tragic results.

If you're an adolescent, J, you're encouraging your peers, that every time things don't turn in their favor, do something risky and dramatic to spoil the outcome. We don't always get what we want in life. Many of us do prefer Sanjaya off the show, especially after his new-found smugness has surfaced. Yet if he stays, he stays. It's not the end of the world, but it will be for you and and other impressionable people, who might take American Idol, or whatever current obsession arises, too seriously and harm yourselves.

Miss Mary

This dude is hideous. The hair is a joke. Total tool!

Phil McCrevis

#9-marley, I can do it because I am the KING OF ALL MEDIA !!

As I said yesterday, this 'J' chick could use 13 weeks without eating with all that reserve blubber.

Ms. Pinky

It figures in this day and age someone would go on a hunger strike over something as inconsequential as an American Idol contestant. Imagine Ghandi must be spinning circles in his grave.

Maura

But "alas", she lives on? A dictionary for Christmas, for TMZ.

mary

Has anyone actually seen this gir "J" she is probaly sitting at home eating bigmacs and just doing this for publicity crap. I have never seen her.

trey

is it too obvious to mention that is is definitley a hoax.....and not a very good one???!!!

Some-1-U-Know

Have you seen how fat this girl is who is saying she is not eating?......I call BS on this......The true reason she was not around was that McDonalds was having a special on the angus 3rd pounder.....I would say she was pounding those 3rd pounders down!

johnnie

I'll be so glad when this year of AI is over, because most of the time it sucks especially when we have to listen to the hog caller oh I mean Sanjaya. I will be ashamed of America if that no talent kid is AI. Somebody is playing a bad joke on AI or they are so stupid the have no idea what talent is because he AIN'T got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnie

Jamie

Shes just doing it for attention.
People are so stupid.
I doubt shes starving herself.

johnnie

WELL, SHUT MY MOUTH OR SOMEONE SHUT IT FOR HIM SO HE WILL TAKE HIS HAIR AND LEAVE AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments