Drugs That Killed Anna Rx'ed to Howard K., Others

3/31/2007 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithThe Broward County Medical Examiner confirmed that none of the 11 drugs that were found in Anna Nicole Smith's hotel room were prescribed to Smith.

FOX News anchor Greta Van Susteren obtained documents from Dr. Joshua Perper's office which shows that of the 11 drugs, eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, two were prescribed to Alex Katz and one was prescribed to Anna's personal shrink, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich. We don't know who Katz is, but Perper acknowledged one thing that was clear -- Dr. Eroshevich wrote all 11 prescriptions.

Perhaps most interesting, the chloral hydrate that was the major cause of Anna's death (and was prescribed to Stern) was in a duffel bag in the hotel room. As Greta said, Anna was too weak to even get out of bed to go to the bathroom, so how did she get out of bed to rummage through the duffle bag and get the chloral hydrate? Van Susteren pressed Perper for an answer; the doctor said he asked Stern, Eroshevich and the bodyguard if they gave her the drugs and they all said they didn't.

Perper also acknowledged it was a bad idea for Anna to take sedatives in the morning, given she was already too weak to get out of bed. Perper said even if someone else gave her the drugs, "It's not wise for sure, but it's not homicide."

UNBELIEVABLE

Sorry - A or Lydia I just got on board. But know that I continue to read or should I say put up or shut up. First I would never say one good word towards HKS. Nice try.

Simply elle

You see, I was raised to have compassion for those less fortunate. It's more obvious by the day this ilk hasn't one brain cell left, let alone common sense and decency.

You all have a lovely evening. I'm off to do some reading; then I'll be sure to say a prayer for that little angel in the Bahamas. I'll be sure to whisper to her she'll be home soon :)

UNBELIEVABLE

3627. You know, I'm actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for these folks..."A", "J", "Lynda", PutupShutup, the lot of 'em.

Posted at 7:33PM on Apr 4th 2007 by Simply elle

I couldn't have said it better. Hopefully tomorrow there will be someone posting with brain cells. Good night A", "J", "Lynda", PutupShutup, Sybil or whoever you are right now.

Lynda

THESE BLOGGERS: Simply elle & Lisa (are the same person)

On the $helley/Thompson PAYROLL.

General Technique: Abuses peoples intelligence by even commenting on a public board!

Efficacy Analysis: NONE

Advice: BEST TO IGNORE

Notes: Have self-confidence issues. Pose as other posters. Have nothing of any interest to say, just post her idiotic insults and reviews of others. Classic schizo!

UNBELIEVABLE

Lynda - I totally agree with you. They are just upset because we support HKS. HKS we support you. You're the best.

UNBELIEVABLE

Lynda - you know HKS tried to steer Daniel in the right direction. If he would have listened to HKS he would still be here today. He tried to take care of Daniel like his own son. HKS is going to love her and look after her like he did Anna & Daniel. I do think Larry is the father but I don't care. DL is so luck to have a man like HKS want to raise her.

UNBELIEVABLE

OMG you guys it is me. What are you talking about? the last post was me.

The point is

What, is school out and now it is time for you to play,A?

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

1: It is apparent the reason they are only attacking a few us is, we are a threat to them, we give them a challenge, and we won't go away just because they want us to!

2: They must lower themselves (if possible) and act like a bunch of no brain idiots, and thinking we haven't figured them all out to be just that.

3: If any of them really had a brain they would be in here posting on the matter at had and not just surfing the blogs trying to see who doesn't agree with them on there no issues nonsense!

4: All of us that are being seek-ed out just for other idiots amusement, if that's what it is, I say keep it up, none of us are going anywhere and we will continue to blog where ever, when ever and what ever we want on the issue at hand!!!!

Put UP or Shut UP

HAHAHAHAHA! I just got back to the board after dinner and I C someone is ticked at ME for asking for a freakin LINK???????? WTF??

UNBELIEVABLE

3634. I would be so ashamed if he were my son. What a disgrace. If he were my son I would make him take the DNA test and if the baby was not his I would make him do the right thing and give the baby back. Why wouldn'g HKS want to take the DNA test and do the right thing. I think we all know the answer to that. When you take & keep someone elses child it's called kidnapping.

Boycot all Jesses Business

It's not working Howard.

Gtobrat

bEHIND THE HARD ROCK

oxazepam: a drug used to relieve anxiety, control agitation caused by alchol withdrawl
over usage may may cause dependence.

PatK

Well, I'm not going to get into the Bonnie, her brother or Howard Stern thing but I want to say one thing:
THAT BABY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE LARRY BIRKHEAD OR HOWARD STERN!

Put UP or Shut UP

ahhhhhhhh some snert is around posting under names again!!! Oh yes! Can't swing on the big swing so they have to sit in the widdle one!! Its okkkkkkk you will grow up one day and get to play with the adults!

Previous 15 Comments | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments