Drugs That Killed Anna Rx'ed to Howard K., Others

3/31/2007 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithThe Broward County Medical Examiner confirmed that none of the 11 drugs that were found in Anna Nicole Smith's hotel room were prescribed to Smith.

FOX News anchor Greta Van Susteren obtained documents from Dr. Joshua Perper's office which shows that of the 11 drugs, eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, two were prescribed to Alex Katz and one was prescribed to Anna's personal shrink, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich. We don't know who Katz is, but Perper acknowledged one thing that was clear -- Dr. Eroshevich wrote all 11 prescriptions.

Perhaps most interesting, the chloral hydrate that was the major cause of Anna's death (and was prescribed to Stern) was in a duffel bag in the hotel room. As Greta said, Anna was too weak to even get out of bed to go to the bathroom, so how did she get out of bed to rummage through the duffle bag and get the chloral hydrate? Van Susteren pressed Perper for an answer; the doctor said he asked Stern, Eroshevich and the bodyguard if they gave her the drugs and they all said they didn't.

Perper also acknowledged it was a bad idea for Anna to take sedatives in the morning, given she was already too weak to get out of bed. Perper said even if someone else gave her the drugs, "It's not wise for sure, but it's not homicide."

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

3689. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, that's what I see when reading your posts! By the way,....................think what you will but we know who we are, and just asking but who is Lydia?

Posted at 3:05PM on Apr 8th 2007 by J
===========================================================
J, I think its me. The dipstick cant seem to get the name right, although Ive responded to it. Must be the cage protecting its monitor is obstructing the view.

Posted at 9:50PM on Apr 8th 2007 by Lynda
Lynda, I knew it was you they were talking about.........just figured I'd be a smart ass, I'm in one of those moods today..........lol!

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

OMG he had this so tightly planned .. down to the smallest detail ... right on the second of timing! Absolutely PERFECT crime! huh He had to know just exactly where to plant that needle into that absess to make her get that bacterial infection! Knew exactly the time she would need to be helped to the bathroom so he could pour just the right amount of medication .. just a perfect amount so it wasn't TOO much yet within the theraputic level down her throat! He left looking for Moe and Taz so they could take the fall for him as he scooted out to the boat where he had an exact appointment time with the boat dealer. Ahhhh yes so perfect! And he did this after he offed Daniel! Why? Because he wanted ALL that Marshall money!! Cept WAIT!! There was no Marshall money!! He just decided to do this BEFORE THE MONEY ROLLED IN!!
YEAAAAAAAAA RIGHT!! ROTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!
Oh and this house he is "squatting" in is no longer worth 950,000.00 Its NOW worth
10 MILLION!! So don't think G Ben Thompson is complaining MUCH! God you all are GUILABLE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry I won't ask for payment for my post! I do it for FREE!!!!!!

Posted at 12:56AM on Apr 8th 2007 by Put UP or Shut UP
I can't believe I just read this today, you were great and yes wouldn't it make the perfect murder mystery, like on the "LIFETIME" channel..........lol! Oh and I absolutely loved your comment about posting for free, keep up the good work!

Put UP or Shut UP

3688. Complete with all the twists, squeezing and ranting of half truths! However you paint Howie with such intelligence and you don't even realize it! Thats whats funniest!! hahahahaa
YEAAAAAAAAA RIGHT!! ROTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

Don't worry I won't ask for payment for my post! I do it for FREE!!!!!!

Posted at 12:56AM on Apr 8th 2007 by Put UP or Shut UP

Posted at 8:24AM on Apr 9th 2007 by J
*********************************************
All this rage over things that make absolutely no sense when it comes to this so called "perfect murder crime"! Its rediculous and has too many loose ends and too many missing details that people just add their own little twists to so they can vent out some kind of crazy anger! I don't know if he is guilty or innocent but what I do know is he isn't as smart as all these people make him out to be for sure! This would have to be the best planned murders in the universe for all this crap! Jeffery Dommer wasn't even THIS good! lmao
If I really had to place a bet .. my bet would be on him that he is innocent of most things he has been condemed for! JMO
If any of you don't like it? TAKE A LEAP!! I am sure you can twist up some fabulous story why you did it!!

Greysheet

I don't buy the idea that ANS refused to go to hospital because she hated the media frenzy surrounding her. Anna LOVED the media. She could have been "protected" from the media frenzy, could she not ?

Also: when Dr. P questioned HKS, nurse, body guad about giving ANS a particulr drug
why would they say ANYTHING other than "NO"! What a good question someone raised: "Where t hey under oath ?" I want to know if the good Dr. asked this question to each one privately or did he ash them altogether ?

I'd settle for neglegent manslaughter 11...if there is such a thing.

LynnSpence

; )

Greysheet

Dear Blogger #71. Actually Dr. Lee's testimony was bought and paid for in the OJ Simpsons case. Sorry this is so. I lost a great deal of respect for the doctor when this happened

Put UP or Shut UP

3690. So much of this case seems hinged on "why didn't people close to ANS CALL the EMT's imediately ?" Dr. P. SAID if ANS had gotten help sooner she might have lived.

I'd settle for neglegent manslaughter 11...if there is such a thing.

Posted at 6:22PM on Apr 9th 2007 by Greysheet
******************************************************

Who knows why people react the way they do when faced with a tragedy. I know from what I read they were frantic trying to revive her. That room had to be total chaos in those last moments! Every person with her loved her so I am certain they did the very best they could, aren't you?

Well I know if it were ME .. I would not want to go to a hospital either! She lost her son in a hospital! If you lost someone you loved that much to a fatal car crash (heaven forbid, I would not wish that on anyone) but would you be able to drive down that street or turn that corner?
It just doesn't take a master mind to figure this stuff out! It took me literally years before I could walk into the hospital that my father died in!

I don't know about Dr. P and his asking questions but who else was he going to ask? There were alot of people around her right then. I would bet my last dollar they were asked individually! Obviously they had about the same answers so there was nothing to alarm anyone there was any wrong doing. As for the drug perscriptions etc. That was out of his field because her toxicology reports were within the theraputic range for Anna. So next step is Dr. E and the medical board's investigation on her. Which is under way right now. They will handle her if they see she was guilty of anything. To my knowlege, I would say she is! Why would she leave the day before Anna died?? Why was she not there to monitor all these prescripts that she had her on?? I know how most feel about Howard and I know what they say. But Howard is no doctor and to just leave instructions to help Anna along was a setup as far as I am concerned! It was nothing but negligence on Dr. E's part in my opinion. But still has yet to be fully investigated by the board.

I don't know if these are the correct answers but its what common sense tells me along with what I have read and kept up with is all. I would suppose its about anyones guess. I just know I would be screaming not to take me to a hospital if I had just lost my son in one, thats all. I also when tragedy happens its like time stands still. So I am sure it was still very fresh in her heart and memory! I don't know if Howard is guilty but I do know he is presumed innocent until further word and that word is what I will base my feelings on with this entire mess! I would settle for just the TRUTH!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Posted at 2:23AM on Apr 10th 2007 by Put Up or Shut UP

************************************************************************************************
Good for you. Great statement as always, based on facts not fiction.

Wonder what all these will do if Larry is not the father!!!!!!!!

LynnSpence

Posted at 2:23AM on Apr 10th 2007 by Put Up or Shut UP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree the room was no doubt in chaos. I work in a hospital and am there to see chaos when code blue is called. matter of fact its worse before anyone is called.

Put UP or Shut UP

Good for you. Great statement as always, based on facts not fiction.

Wonder what all these will do if Larry is not the father!!!!!!!!

Posted at 9:38AM on Apr 10th 2007 by A
*********************************************
Thanks A, you know I always try to do that! If I listened to others around the boards I think I would be filled with anger too! To hear them all tell it .. Howard had to be the only one with motive! WHAT MOTIVE??? Just plain stupid to think this way!!
It just makes more sense to use common sense and the facts than to get on here and just throw in hatred and thoughts of diception. I mean for "real" what did Howard or any of them stand to gain from her death? It sure isn't money because she had no money! If its over the Marshall money .. what money? His "evil plan" would take place BEFORE the money rolled in???? lolzzz Makes absolutly NO SENSE to blame anyone except Dr. E and Anna.
Well we know who the daddy is!! Lets hope he is as upstanding as he has been painted by these boards!

Put UP or Shut UP

Posted at 4:26PM on Apr 10th 2007 by LynnSpence
********************************************************
I can only imagine what you see on a daily basis in your work Lynnn! I know people on these boards have questions of Time Line etc. What they do not take into account is the time it takes paramedics sometimes to reach the scene then also work on resusitation!
This only after the resusitation proceedures those people in that room were doing as well.
Every one of them close to her!! Every one of them frantic!!
Anna would see Daniel in her dreams and she said he would call to her and he was scared. What I really really think is that she tried to stay asleep to be close to him, to protect him, to see him. I think her body became weak as a result of the infection that WAS being treated successfully with a slight fever going by the ME reports. At that time, there was no need to take her to the hospital if she didn't want to go. They had it under control!! Why would she want to? She lost her son in her hospital room??? I know I would not want to revisit a hospital for a very long time!!! To me, it seems she was taking more and more medication to remain asleep and I think it was to be with Daniel. I think her body being weak, the multiple of meds prescribed by Dr. E and Anna just answered Daniel's call that day and she went to him and never came back. In the end no one could save her from herself, no matter how hard they tried. Anyway that is how I see this and I really feel sorry for Howard being left behind holding Anna's damn duffle bag while everyone else around her including Larry of TWO yrs with her and a mother failed her yet point their fingers at only one person! Its a SHAME! I am really ashamed of our country and the public opinion that would and is allowed to tear a man's life down to shambles, laugh about it and only have doubt to go by! It truly makes me want to move from my own country!! And probably if I was financially able to do this .. I probably would with the way our government is running around chasing its tail worried over everything except what we need to be worried over for our own safety! We are all tooo FREE for our own good in this country! We have already lost our morals and standards! Whats next for our children? Grrrrr ok I am getting off subject! lolz

B. Smart

LynnSpence

3694. Short and sweet ... Stern is controlling the court proceedings NOW just like he controlled the mother and son before their DEATH. No eartthly judge will give him his reward.

Posted at 2:42PM on Apr 11th 2007 by hvsthj

you can bet he will pay for what he did. he skum and a squatter. its so strange he is th eonly one tht was around 2 healthy young adults when they died. now he is paying the price by losing the baby. does he have a heart, yeah but money was the main thing he thought about. he hasn't had a job in years. he lived off anna and used her. it sto bad her family was not around to help her but she had pushed them all away and howard was the one that made her do it. he kept her drugged to control her.

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

Posted at 2:42PM on Apr 11th 2007 by hvsthj
No one has that much control, and no one can prove Howard controlled Anna or Daniel either................people need to get over that theory!

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

3696. STERN KILLED BOTH HER AND DANIEL FOR THE MONEY, WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ARE KILLED BY SOMEONE CLOSE TO THEM FOR THE MONEY, EVERY YEAR IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS AND PROSECUTE STERN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. IF HE DIN;T DO ANYTHING WRONG THEN WHY DOES HE KEEP APPEALING EVERY THING AND TRYING TO STOP THE INVESTIGATIONS INTO ANNA'S AND DANIEL'S DEATH?.

Posted at 9:21PM on Apr 11th 2007 by D.
What money? It's been said over and over, Anna may not of had any money, and the Marshall case is not a sure thing, so "WHAT MONEY"?

Previous 15 Comments | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments