Sanjaya Spoofer Strikes Again

4/2/2007 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comSanjaya's biggest fan is at it again -- no, not that overwrought teenweeper -- but Eric Schwartz aka Smooth-E. This time, Smooth assumes his Sanjaya alter-ego to send a little Easter/Passover love to his fans.

As expected, it's Sanjy's hair, rather than his singing, that inspired this mock greeting card.

Pitchy!

Dottie

Will it ever end?! LOL

me

he wasnt very funny the first time. revisiting a joke is awful.

IFLYNonStop

First Anna Nicole....now this. UGH.

alisha

sanjaya used to be hott now he's just wierd!

tony k

those that vote decide nothing-------those that count the votes decide everything

Gunslinger

Those voting for Sanjaya make the American Idol a joke. What is happening to giving an honest evauation based on talent???? The show will crash if this behavior continues.

idol fan

IF ALL THIS CONTINUES AMERICAN IDOL WILL SURELY BE TAKEN OFF THE AIR, WE CAN'T LET HOWARD STERN WIN, WE MUST GET SANJAYA OFF AMERICAN IDOL.

nashvol rulz

REPUBLICANS WILL DESTORY AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT,new world order,CONSEVERITIVES SUCK.....ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL....:(

Dee

American Idol is not what it started out to be. I for one will not watch it anymore. Its not about talent ,its about good looks and crazy hair.

I dont think the outcome should by up to the public to determined the winner,they vote for all the wrong reasons.

Why not leave it up to the panel?

So long American Idol

jesse hancock

IF SANJAYA WERE TO COMPETE WITH A SINGING SEAL THE SEAL WOULD MOST LIKELY WIN-------IF THE VOTEING WERE ABOVE THE TABLE

rainbow

I cannot believe the comments made on this site -- The english language is full of all the words needed but instead our young people can think of nothing but vulger remarks.
The year 2007 will be remember for people like Nancy Pelosi who thinks she is God and young people who can't say anything intelligent!

MO. PEB

HAS ANYONE NOT NOTICED THAT SANJAYA ESPECIALLY WHEN HE SINGS SOFTER,, REMINDS YOU OF MICHAEL JACKSON?
I THINK THAT IS WHY HE IS STILL ON THE SHOW, AND I DON'T THINK HE IS SOOO BAD.
MO.PEB

MO. PEB

I AGREE WITH RAINBOW
MO.PEB

Lydia Shay

American Idol is a singing competition - remember - not hair and teeth competition. Sanjaya is the weakest link and he must be voted off. It's already a travesty - let's not make it a tragedy. If you are voting for Sanjaya you are not only an idiot - you probably tried out and didn't make the cut. Give Melinda and LaKeisha the respect they deserve.
If you seriously, I mean seriously think Sanjaya is that good - go immediately for a hearing test.

Nic

The problem with demicraps is you people don't do enough drugs. My only wish and hope is that if they legalize drugs that all the loser liberals do so many drugs they put them selves out permanently so the rest of us normal humans can live in peace. You liberals don't give a cr*p about anyone other then yourself so why are you fake caring about some war and people dying? Hey man just get yourself a latte and a joint and go have group sex somewhere man and forget about it. And also don't forget to say your prayers to your lord........THE DEVIL! And don't bother cursing me out here or home cause A: I ain't coming back to this page :-D and B: I wish everything you say bout me back to you dude. So chew on that ;) See ya retards :-D

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments