Sean Stewart is a Little Nuts

4/2/2007 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sons of Hollywood" star Sean Stewart dropped his suit ... his bathing suit that is, and went for a press-generating dip in Malibu.

Stewart, son of Rod, bared his own rod in a seaside romp for paparazzi. His A&E show debuted last night, causing Variety's Brian Lowry to quip, "Thanks for nothing, bro."

Sean and his co-stars, Randy Spelling and David Weintraub, inspired widespread lunging for remotes.

Ratta !

I had a mixed review of the show... Aaron Spelling is someone I have much respect for. I was crushed at his passing. I was pleased to have that time chronicled by his family somehow. I wish Randy success... As for the young talant scout, I'm not sure who his dad is but he has charisma... Being a huge fan of Rod, I had high hopes for his son... I was very disappointed. I expected him to be more savvy when it came to music. When he was in the studio talking about the sound he was going for, all that came out was emm.. and errr... duh ! Also if I was in a nice restaurant in Vegas, I sure wouldn't order cotton candy and toasted marshmellows... Where is the taste level?

Vickie

Damn,I wanna see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JacquieC1062

Sean Stewart needs a good dose of REALITY....and NOT REALITY TV.

I would be so embarrassed if he were my kid

Definitely has some anger issues and is a spoiled brat to boot

Fan

That Stewart guy, is that the brother of one of Paris’ friends, you know, the girl who was going to replace Nicole Richie but nobody wanted her? If so, Rod has some pathetic kids.

Dottie

Jat, yes. Sean is Kim's brother and Rod's son.

no pervs allowed

such a small star,,, and he isn't famous either,,, why the blur, there was nothing to see,,, even if it was a front shot,,,

get a life people

My my what a little star they used to cover it up...Poor thing...He must not take after his dad..........

bill gray

Hi Sean: Anytime you want to go skinny dipping you are certainly welcome at my pool. Now if only someone could only get rid of that star everything would be just fine..I guess I'll have to check out some oyhrt web sites!!!

green-beankitty

I usually love this kind of show, but I tivo'd it and couldn't stand to finish watching.. Sean is a major tool- a small one I'm sure. I watch the gene simmons one, the girls next door, etc.. this show totally blew.. spoiled, ignorant, rich kid hyjinks..woooohoooo, big effing deal. Don't waste your time.. Rod and Alana stewart must be proud. Look how good Kim turned out and now Sean....lol I bet they are just as proud as lionel ritchie.

Jaime

GROSS!!!! IS THAT A GIANT MOLE ON HIS ASS??????????????

ms_snarky

I checked it out, and never was I more interested in smacking around annoying brats. Rod Stewart must be hiding in shame over his sub-par IQ whiny ADD son. Randy Spelling was not so awful, and the dark haired guy made them both seem useless. God.

pj storm

wow, its that little even before he got into the water? so sad. Now wonder his reality show is on A&E.

oh boy

I saw the show last night and wanted to shoot myself, this guy claims to be a model and he is built like a girl!!!!!!!!! And he looked like he was gonna give his friend a BJ for $500 for more gambeling money...LOSER!!!!!!!!!

Mirandi

God please help us all! This was teh WORST show I have even seen in my life and I forced myself to watch it just so I could be objective. These doofuses are FUGLY, OBNOXIOUS, SPOILED, ANNOYING and frankly pathetic. Rod and Aaron woudl be ashamed to see these offspring of theirs mugging on the t.v. They are not talented whatsoever and have no appreal They aure TRIEd hard to come off as interesting but the best part of the show was when it ended. HORRIBLE. One of the worst television hads ever offered. Save tyourselves out there! DON'T WATCH this crappy garbage. It is too painful to watch, but hey, certainly reccommend it to your eENEMIES!

AnnaNicoleIsJesus