Alanis Loves Her Lumps

4/3/2007 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alanis Morissette has recorded her own version of the Black Eyed Peas song "My Humps" -- and even released a video to go along with it!

In a word: genius.

Stacy

Brilliant. Just goes to show how stupid the original song is (although, I must admit, it IS catchy).

Go Girl

OMG - that is is such comic relief. Alanis is a genius.

What a nice break TMZ, kuddos.

april98

This is just great!

Amanda

Very funny!

Amanda

**dominico

You're dumb.. It's a joke.....get the stick out of your ass.

Vader

Who are these idiots asking if this is serious? Of course it's a joke you morons! That was fantastic! Her style exemplifies how retarded that song really is.

David

That's great. It just goes to show you what a totally stupid song it was to begin with.

MEmyselfANDi

THIS STINKS!!!!! I love Alanis but this realy reeks!

Chris Magnus

THAT ROCKED! That song is so flippin ridiculous, I couldn't stand it due to the lyrics. I had no idea Alanis had such a great sense of humor, I'm sending it to everyone I know!

newsflash

Satire at its finest.

Thanks Alanis, that has given me a much needed laugh after recent family tragedy has kicked me where it hurts (not my lady lumps).

Lin

What is her underlying meaning? I truly don't get it. What I do get is that she is desperate to get attention any which way she can. Cause y'all gotta admit..she is very masculine and her type of music and style could never show a feminine side to her...unless of course she steals someone elses! But I do agree...what a joke!

acg

You don't get it Lin? You don't see how she's blatantly making fun of Fergie, her tacky song, her whorish behavior and the fact that she, and so many fake little hoors like her are so easily bought by these garrish men? If you don't get it, you need a good, hard dose of reality. Alanis, btw, is not the least bit masculine. Have you heard an entire Alanis album or just the stuff that makes it on to top 40? Have you seen her live? I have, several times. She has a beautiful voice and most of her music is about love. Where do you find the masculinity in that? I also can't believe you'd honestly say Alanis is the more masculine of the two (fergie vs. alanis). I think Alanis is actually a woman. I doubt very seriously Fergie has always been.

andrea

So funny. It really shows how ridiculous the lyrics are. I love that she has the balls to make fun of Fergie - who looks like she's the poster child for plastic surgery and Botox!

Josh

The underlying message Lin is you're dumb.

MrRoboto

Ha-ha! Now THAT's actually ironic. Love it!

P.S. For those who don't understand what irony actually is, I borrow my thesaurus' definition of Socratic irony: "feigning ignorance in order to expose the weakness of another’s position."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments