Is Angelina Adopting Another Kid?

4/3/2007 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Adopts Pax: Launch galleryReports today are claiming that Angelina Jolie wants to adopt another girl from Africa for her burgeoning brood, right on the heels of her latest baby acquisition, Pax from Vietnam -- but TMZ has learned that it's definitely not true.

A source told a British tabloid that Angie wants to "balance" her family for the sake of her adopted daughter Zahara from Ethiopia. She's got two little Asian boys, the thinking goes, so she needs another African girl to keep Z company.

But TMZ spoke to Jolie's lawyer, Robert Offer, who told us that the rumor is definitely false. He says that he's been involved in all of Jolie's adoptions and that he hasn't spoken to her about adopting any children from Chad, or any other country for that matter.

Brit Goes to Rodeo -- Drive

Britney Spears on Rodeo Dr.Howdy, buckaroos! Rodeo Britney got her gitty-up blinged out with a stop at Cartier. Nothing like diamond jewelry to make a girl forget her rough ridin'.

Wearing her trademark cowgirl boots, an asymmetrical fiesta dress and a banged up cowboy hat covering her still recovering locks, the rehabbed 'n deflabbed, Zoom-whitened mother of two sprang into the world-famous jewelry store on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills yesterday for a little shop therapy. Yee haw!

That's all, y'all!

Britney Now and Then Gallery: Click to launch photos

Sanjaya: Finger Lickin' Good?

Sanjaya MalakarSanjaya Malakar is getting fried this week!

Kentucky Fried Chicken
has offered the "American Idol" wannabe a free lifetime supply of their Famous Bowls if the 17-year-old hirsute crooner sports a bowl hairdo in one of his next televised performances.

In an open letter to Sanjaya, KFC President Gregg Dedrick writes, "We're sure America will be as 'bowled-over' by your take on this classic look as they are by our KFC Famous Bowls."

American Idol Typecast: Click to launch galleryIn addition to the poultry perks, KFC will also make a contribution in Sanjy's name to Colonel Scholars, a charity that provides young people with college scholarships. Who knew bad singing and funny weaves could do so much good?!

Party Favors: Clay Says "Idol" Is Like a Drug ... Timbaland's Not Working with Britney? ... Hasselhoff's Best TV Friend (That Car) Up for Sale

Clay Aiken

Clay Aiken tells People that this year's "American Idol" is the first one he hasn't watched religiously, and that the program is "a drug of some kind ... Like you think you can't live without it..." Not, as he points out, that he's ever done any drugs. ... Timbaland denies in Metro New York that he's going to work on Britney Spears' comeback album, as was previously reported. "People just put anything out," says Timba. ... KITT, the sleek Pontiac Trans Am that was David Hasselhoff/Michael Knight's best friend/primary weapon in the seminal '80s TV series "Knight Rider" is being offered for $149,995 at an Ohio auto dealership. Unfortunately, the car isn't street legal, but the scanning light on the nose of the car still glows and hums.

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Doe

It would be cruel for Angelina to adopt another child so soon after Pax. He needs time to adjust to being a part of the family before another child is brought in.

ButterflyWoman

I think it is wonderful that Angelina Jolie is adopting children. I think of Josephine Baker who adopted 12 children. There are so many orphans and unwanted children in the world, and when you hear of someone like Angelina, who is rich and famous, and wants to adopt children and give them love and a home-more power to her!
I admire Angelina for all she is doing and I hope she adopts as many children as she wants! People should not judge and say she should not do what she knows in her heart is right!

aurora

I dont mind it...I think it's cool that she is putting her status and her money too good use unlike the other celebs. Mia Farrow did nearly the same thing. It's good to see that she is willing to bring attention to deserving charities and organzations. Heck, I Shiloh could use an american playmate, think she'd adopt me??

Supporter

I think Angelina's concern for the children of the world is admirable. Everyone wants to criticize her....but they should really ask themselves what they do to better the world before attacking someone else's actions.

So many are obsessed with celebrities and what they do every waking moment. They have no problem with celebrities spending ridiculous amounts of money on cars, homes, clothing, restaurants and other indulgent things. But they do have a problem with Angelina spending hers on charities and the less fortunate.

And before any of you say she is doing it for publicity. I don't believe she is, but even if she was so what! Is it so wrong to use the publicity to shed light on the problems of the world? I would rather read magazines about someone doing good in this world, rather than read magazines about someone going to a club, rehab or vacationing in the Caribbean. And I would certainly rather read about Angelina providing a home for a needy child, rather than reading about other celebrities fighting over thier children in a nasty divorce or a celebrity who doesn't even know who the father of thier child is.

Way to go Angelina! You have my full support!

GO Angelina!

I think it's great if Angelina want's to adopt another child! There are so many suffering in the world and she has more than enough money and time so it seems to give to these children. Everywhere she goes she has them with her and it's obvious they are adored! I say she should be able to adopt as many as she wants and shouldn't be the victim of criticism from the media or anyone else for that matter.

Tonya

Adopting is a great thing. She has the money and love to care for many helpless children. If you have a problem with that then u need help.

Tonya

Sanjaya Malakar maybe a good person with a great persoality but he can't sing or dance. Yes, he has great hair like all Indians but he should have never made it to the top 12.

newsgirl

This sounds like a rumor...but, whether or not it's true...I applaud Jolie for her concern. There are so many ways for a celebrity to get attention that it seems totally unlikely that she would adopt children for such a poor reason. She doesn't strike me as a publicity hog anyway. So, instead of criticizing, we should all search for ways to use our time and energy toward something good and meaningful. And perhaps it really is mostly the media who keep trying to stir up a controversy???

PRO AMERICA

why does everyone think they have to help all the other coutries and foreign kids like that fat ass oprah and angelina dont we need schools in the Untied States and arent there kids here that need adopted if they want to help other countries so bad do everyone a favor and move there

Jenna

#2, I totally agree with your statement.. So many times society gets caught up in the "Hollywoodland" of America. They see this one buying a $450,000 car, that one buying a $10.2 million house, etc. Angie, Brad and their brood are so grounded and so full of love, and ready to give love to less fortunate children around the world... I never see Angie's mug shot after being arrested for DUI, or Brad out with other women, etc.. They are an average couple that make an insane amount of money for what they do for work... And... Angie donates 1/3 of her earnings to charity!!! Also, besides donating money, she donates her time as being the Ambassador of Goodwill (not sure of the exact title??) for third world countries - and she is seen in those countries, not only trying to help the poor, but actually adopting one of them.... Like #2 said, I give Angie and Brad my full support also!!

Maya

I think it's great that Angelina wants to adopt children and give them a chance at great and healthy lives. In fact, I'm thinking of moving to Africa and putting myself in the running as her next choice.

Dana

I think it is fine if Angelina wants to adopt more kids. My question is why does she not adopt American kids? Why does she need to go across countries. They are plenty of children here to adopt and be loved.

Michele

I have two adopted children ( domestic. ) One is autistic and the other partially paralyzed. With all her resources, wealth and compassion, I'd like to see Angelina Jolie adopt a special needs child. There are enough of them languishing in foster care and institutions here in our own country. These are truly the forgotten children. Reportedly, she has always requested a "healthy" child of a certain age. Well, how about one who is NOT so "healthy" ?

Betty

I think Angelina has some alterior motives perhaps to tie up Brad in a nice tight noose especially financially. Adopting children is a wonderful thing and there are so many who are in need. Perhaps she likes the publicity and making herself out to be a 'good person' so she can capitalize on it. Something about it smells fishy.

MAZEY J.

FIRST COMMENT, IF JOLIEand PITT WAN TO ADOPT, GREAT!! AND NOW COMMENT #2, CLAY AIKEN ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL. I AGREE WITH CLAY! I AM NOT WATCHING IT ALL ANYMORE. YOU SEE SO MUCH, OF THE "NOT" REAL GOING ON. I FEEL THE CONTESTANTS "CAN NOT" BE THEMSELVES. THIS SHOW IS SO FIXED AT THIS POINT. AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SUCKED "IN" BY THIS SHOW... EVERYONE KNOWS THE WINNER, EXCEPT THE VIEWING TV AUDIENCE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments