Keith Richards: "I Snorted My Father"

4/3/2007 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Keith RichardsThere's very little in the physical world that Keith Richards hasn't, by his own admission, ingested either by mouth or by nose -- including, it seems, his father's ashes.

The Rolling Stones axeman revealed to NME, the British music magazine, that he once snorted the remains of his own dad, Bert, leavened with a bit of cocaine to make it go down easier. "He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared ... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive," says Keith.

Bert died in 2002 at the age of 84. Richards has four children of his own, and will play Johnny Depp's dad in the forthcoming third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series.

This just proves that for sons and daughters, knowledge really is powder.

Jodi

Keith Richard's has been dead for the past 20 years, I know it, you know it, he just doesn't know it....

He is a true example that some people can do drugs and some can't ....Anna Nicole....hello.

Tamara

I can't believe that this man is still alive. Looks like he'll be joining his father soon. There are only so many years of abuse a body can take, even if you are infamous and rich.

Just Ash

You are what you ingest, must have been his old mans asshole that was mixed with the coke...

O.F.

coolest man alive...I love you keith!

carolyn

omg that is just sick

Cassie

I love Keith Richards, although I have long been convinced that he is actually dead and that it is his animated mummy that is acting.

Sandra

I love that man !!!!

ShannonR

WTF??????

W

THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTUNG THING I HAVE EVER HEARD..and he says his Dad wouldn't have cared..wow what a neat family

MARGIE

MAY HIS POOR FATHER REST IN PEACE, EVEN THOUGH HIS OWN SON DID NOT DIGNIFY HIS DEATH WITH THAT RESPECT. KEITH YOU ARE DEFINITELY HELL BOUND.

sabine

WFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F7711

I don't believe he really did that. Just a way to get people talking about him , building the Myth of Keith......

David Orbach

#35 - Actually I agree with you. Can you imagine how bored these guys get, being asked the same dumb questions over and over again, for years on end?

PUNKBOOKKEEPER

This is the kind of stuff that makes him the embodiment of rock'n'roll!

David Orbach

"We have no use for you old men or your petty morals."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments