Kelly Osbourne: Little Miss Sunshine

4/3/2007 3:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly O sunned herself on a rock at a beach in Los Angeles.

Wearing a white-thigh baring mini-skirt and a forest-themed shirt, the pinchable former rocker turned Brit TV hostess cavorted with pals while limiting her ray intake with a blanket-sized wrap.

Miss O is set to star with Mischa Barton in "Malice in Sunderland," a modern British spin on the fairytale classic.

The Walrus and the Carpenter
Were walking close at hand;
They wept like anything to see
Such quantities of sand:
"If this were only cleared away,"
They said, "It would be grand!"

--Lewis Carroll

antiAMERICAN IDOL

IS THAT A BLANKET KELLY HAS??

OOH. I THOUGHT IT WAS HER SIZE 22 SKIRT

gives new meaning to Walrus & the Carpenter (ha, ha)

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Kelly is a very cute, sweet, child. Good Luck to her !

Amy

I thought she lost wieght. HMMM!! I see why playboy said "NO" to her.

Quan is a hater!!!

Why is she wearing some tights to the beach anyways? She looks so tacky. Shes really not that interesting to read about. Whats going on with DNA test of Dannielynn?? Lets get on with this situtation. That poor baby, She has the right to know , Im sure its Larrry Birkhead, even if Anna Nicole did sleep around because the baby looks just like her daddy Larry.

Super

I am so confused, I thought she lost a ton of weight, are these pictures old? What's the story?

Britney Get Help

Kelly has grown up to be such a good, decent, unique, artsy human being. She really has something going for her. She is in tune with the world and how it works unlike those space cadets like Britney, Lohan, and Paris. So what if she is not a size 5. There is sooo much more to being a human being than looks. Besides she is very cute.

Wicked

It's very sad that a girl this young would be so fat. She has midget short legs. I think she's spoiled. In fact, she is very spoiled. Feeding your face Kelly is not a good idea at your age. You will be sorry someday. Don't become what your mother did then get gastric bypass or whatever she did...it is not the answer. Wouldn't you rather be cute and pretty and SLIM. Fat is not cute at your age sweetheart. Grow up and put the fork down.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

DO THESE PEOPLE WORK!?? HOW MUCH TAXES DID THAT FAT LOSER PAY LAST YEAR?

SO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS. SHOULDN'T SHE BE WORKING OR IN A COMMUNITY COLLEGE CLASS SOMEWHERE?

ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE WORK WEEK FOR GOD'S SAKE?

Standards are badly needed.

Kelly is a very substantial person. I feel for her with a weight /fitness problem in a world like this. I lost 4 sizes and kept off 30 pounds by doing 50 minutes of treadmilling in front of the T.V. daily. Everything moves north, plus it helps greatly with unwinding stress. It is so bloody easy; the only hard part is putting on the shorts and turning it on. Truly. Daily treadmilling is like wearing a seatbelt; once you wear it, it feels wrong if you drive off without it. I highly recommend it.

Louanne

Whos the hottie with her !! I'd like to see him in a speedo !!

Mark

"pinchable?".........HAHA. TMZ made a funny.

Quick- someone shove her ass back in the ocean, she needs water to live!

Spoiled little brat.
Do another line Kelly- you're getting fat and obnoxious again.

Bi-Polar Hippie

I have always been a fan of Ozzy's work....ALWAYS.

But daughter or no daughter.........thats a fat little porker.

Sorry Oz.

jackie

last time I saw her she looked good guess she gained all her weight back..oh well ...not everyone can be a size 3.

not so happy

I think she looks like the lady from the mama's and the papas. You know the one I think she choked on a ham sandwich, chicken bones or just something, Oh well I think she should go and get the elastic band thing that her mother had done so she could lose a little bit of weight. God she is a big girl. Oh well Better her then me I guess.

Catherine

There is nothing "little" about this girl.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments