Nic Cage: National Treasure?

4/3/2007 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With the mindboggling success of "Ghost Rider," the enigma that is Nic Cage's resilient film career continues to roll on -- full weave ahead!

Sporting the latest in receding hairline chic, the Oscar-winner (really?) was snapped with script and Starbucks coffee in hand on the D.C. set of "National Treasure: Book of Secrets," the sequel to his 2004 Da Vinci Code-esque knockoff.

The former hunk is an inspiration to struggling actors everywhere, proving you don't need Brad Pitt's looks to open a movie.

pookie

If my uncle were a famous movie producer like his - That would be me in that picture...nepatism lives!

antiAMERICAN IDOL

POPPA LOOKS BAD AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. YIKES !!

Tmz is lame

Wow, TMZ. You know very little about Nic Cage and his acting career. To be so insulting to a great actor makes you all seem very small.

Not deserving of my anger, just pity.

MS. M

BRAD PITT LOOKS???!!!! I'll take Nic Cage INTENSE with those laser beam eyes over baby face pitt ANY DAY!!!!! oh yea I'd pay admittance to a Cage flick over Pitt's any day too.....

Chaos

I think he is a GREAT actor!

MS. M

Hey POOKIE Cage chg'd his name so his uncle's name would not influence his career, he is one intense mother of an actor and is where he is because of talent not family nepotism....

Gabbi

Are you crazy? Nick Cage is far sexier than Brad Pitt! Brad Pitt is a bit overrated. Nick has it all!

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

HEY CAGE, HOW'S YOUR ASIAN STEPFORD WIFE MORE THAN HALF YOUR AGE SEX SLAVE - OOPS I MEAN BRIDE DOING?

YOU KNOW SHE MARRIED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND NOT LOOKS.

AIRTIGHT PRENUP I'M SURE

OK

FIRST THE YUMMY MR. CAGE IS NOT A "FORMER HUNK" ! HE ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A HUNK! STRUGGLING? I DONT THINK SO! I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS DONE. WHO IS BRAD PITT ANYMORE? JUST A CHEATING MAN WITH A HO FOR A PARTNER! YOU REALLY SHOULD NOT COMPARE THE TWO!

YMMV

Excellent! I like the idea of a series on National Treasures!
I also like Nick movies more than Brad movies.

PerezSux

Nic's success means he's getting the last laugh over YOU for posting such an unnecessarily nasty item. You suck. Go find Dannielynn's daddy or some other "important" news story.

Trish

He has the ability to pick interesting scripts. When he's in a movie, I know I'll be entertained even if it isn't a classic.

CyndySu

Nic cage is SEXY!! Not to mentioned TALENTED. I've loved him since I saw him in Valley Girl in the early 80's. He rocks!!

Dawn Day

He's still very delicious!

greeneyedlass

Oh God NO, not another Nicholas Cage movie!!!! That man can't act his way out of a paper bag! He's definitely nothing special to look at either...with or without hair. EWWWWWWWW

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments