O'Reilly Blasts O'Donnell, Paper Brands Her "Tokyo Rosie"

4/3/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now she's not just "nutty," she's the enemy ... of WW2?!

Rosie O'Donnell felt Bill O'Reilly's wrath again last night on "The O'Reilly Factor," with Bill calling her "radical" and "dangerous," and suggesting, as a financial newspaper did, that she's spewing anti-American propaganda.

In his "Talking Points" segment last night, O'Reilly picked up the Investor's Business Daily's editorial calling O'Donnell "Tokyo Rosie," a reference to "Tokyo Rose," the nickname American GIs gave to Japanese women who broadcast anti-American messages over the airwaves during World War II.

As of this morning, Rosie had posted no response on her usual soapbox at rosie.com.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sweet jJsus I HATE Bill O'reilly

Rosie O'Donnell has become my hero. She speaks the truth and Elizabeth Hasslebeck is young, and stupid and blindsided by what mommy and daddy taught her growing up.

I seriously cannot stand to watch her and Bill or Fox. it is too unbearable to me to see such stupidity spewing.

deborahorourke

i loath rosie o donnell!! I WISH SHE WOULD STEP OUT IN FROUNT OF A MAC TRUCK DOING 90!! She is anti America! she supports terrorism! SHe is a cow who thinks she is GOD! she needs to go moooooooooooooooooooo in a feild some where!!

Greg

Interesting that the people defending Rosie O'Donnell are defending her right to speak her opinion yet claim no one has the right to say anything against her. Nice double standard. RO is a loud mouth speaking totally from emotion and little or no facts. I don't think she believes our troops are terrorists. I think she desperately wishes they would be branded terrorists by the world. She wishes they were murdering kids and innocent people as a matter of course so the world would condemn them and make her right. She believes her opinion is more important than the next person's. Bill O'Reilly put her in her place. End of story. Why does anyone even listen to her? The only reason she's even known is she ticks people off with her big mouth like Michael Moore. Any moron can do that.

amused

Blah blah blah, get over it.

Tmz is lame

Rosie O'Donnell is a moron. She is mis-informed, uneducated and bitter.

O'Reilly hits the nail on the head when it coems to her.

She should be fired.

lolly

Rosie, you brave, brave soul. Good for you!

Lynn

WOW! Please tell me again Mr. O...since when did trying to get people to THINK about issues become anti-American??? The only Anti-Americans around here are the people who continue to believe everything Bush says and encourage the destruction of the values our country was founded on. Down with LIES!! Up with the AMERICAN PEOPLE (and not just the rich old men).

Howie..drug/pusher

I agree with Bill O'Reilly she is a big mouth & crazy at this point

Howie..drug/pusher

She should be fired.

d

GO BILL...RIP HER APART, SHE IS A BAD PERSON.

Chad

Anti-American? Rosie is not anti-American, she's speaking for America. It's about time that a public figure speaks bluntly and doesn't sugarcoat and spin everything the way O'Reilly likes it. Why does this administration and FOX News hate it when people start to question? What do they have to hide? Government corruption? An illegal war? Illegal spying on Americans? Excessive spending within Congress on pet projects? Check. Check. Check. Check. I guess it is pretty obvious why they hate it when people start questioning them.

Dianna

Bill O spews more hate than Rosie ever has. I can't bare to watch him because he provokes and bully's people. I am with Rosie. I don't always agree with her but I can say she has the right to question anything she chooses!

slb

Tokyo Rose.....Iraqi Rosie.....sounds like the shoe fits to me!!!! Nuff said.

Only in

CAUTION: You are about to enter "thee" No Spin Zone!

MamaMe

She is just mad because she can't get married because she's gay. Who watches that show anyway. Morons.

I'm with Bill O'Rielly on this one. I watch him daily and I am sick of Rosie BIG FAT ASS GAY PROPAGANDA. Will she just go somewhere a crawl in a hole please.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments