It's Curtains

For Chloe Sevigny!

4/4/2007 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chloe SevignyChloe Sevigny debuted her latest fashion disasterpiece at a NYC auto exhibit on Tuesday -- what a wreck!

The "Big Love" star rehung her gathered green floral print menagerie with gothic stockings and a pair of granny heels. Curtain rod sold separately.

Prior to being reupholstered on Chloe, this poofy-shouldered jade tragedy was last spotted boarding the Staten Island Ferry in 1986.

Allison

ICK, That is terrible. I honestly think she look alot better in the long sleeves, long skirt and braid as Nicki Grant.

Joan B

She is a pretty girl..but...gaud she has terrible taste in clothes...everytime I see her she is a fashion mess!!!

Your'e Fired!

...............................................Yawn, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................................................

Vic

I take offense to the Staten Island comment....us working girls had a much better wardrobe!

cleveland1

WHAT IN THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE ON?

LThompson

Well, not great but I've seen worse . . . . .

missclaudette

I am not sure but, I believe the dress is a vintage Ungaro from the 80's or early 90's. At the time it was the height of fashion. Although I do agree, today it just looks ridiculous.

dani948

I happen to dig it! But then again, Chloe and I have birthdays a week apart, same year, so maybe it's an astrological thing. ;) I love the color, love the fabric, love the cut, and think it kicks ass with those "gothic stockings" and "granny heels." We have the same taste. I'd wear it, and pair it with the same tights and shoes.

Chloe rules!

ohnoudient

Why is it the worse-dressed celebs are the ones that refuse to get stylists, when they so obviously could use the help?

hot snot

She has never been one, nor will she ever be one to follow trends. This girl makes her own path. I think I have only ever seen one picture of her that I thought her outfit was cute.

Stev-ooo

It looks pretty good to me. The TMZ staffer must be gay.

Lisa

Chloe strikes gold again.. she is a trendsetter.. and whether or not anyone follows her down this path.. it matters not... not many can pull off what she is able to...

This may simply be an unflattering angle - - ah, chosen DELIBERATELY by the press, do ya think?!

And yes, it is a vintage Ungaro. I recognize the print.

Kate

I absolutely adore Chloe, and love her unique style, which stands out more in Generica than it would elsewhere.

Virginia

Good grief. This dress is not that bad. From the way people are talking you would think she were wearing a set of auto tires around her. THere are much more disgusting things in this world to worry about than this dress. Like Howard K Stern. If Chloe likes this dress, that is her business.

Vic

I think Chole dresses like that on purpose. I like her for some reason. She mos def marches to the beat of her own drum. She is so unhollywood...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments