Miss Hilton's Whore-iffic Fan Encounter

4/5/2007 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton had some endearing words for an excited fan last night -- when Paris lovingly called her "whore."

A Paris-ite tracked her idol to the Roosevelt Hotel last night and started screaming, "You're so sexy ... I love you sexy, I really love you" to the heiress. The questionably eloquent Hilton yelled back, "Hey, whore!" -- eliciting laughs from her friends in the car -- then blew a kiss to the girl as they drove away.

Also at the Roosevelt, the only fans hanging around Kirsten Dunst appear to be birds who crapped all over her Prius -- time to get that thing to a carwash!

TMZ also spotted asthmatic Lindsay Lohan -- clutching tightly to a pack of cigarettes, and jiggly "The Hills" star Audrina, a scruffy Kevin Zegers, Giovanni Ribisi and a herd of entertainment reporters leaving a "Perfect Stranger" presser at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Jesus, what a pampered little party poodle this bitch is. No, wait, South park said it best: "She's a Stupid Spoiled Whore".

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Thanks #33. I hadn't heard this term before, but I think it's right on the money; she's such a vain, self centered little party princess. SLUT-EBRITY is so appropriate for her. Everyone, let's start calling her this term.

Paris Hilton is a SLUT-EBRITY.

Dawn Day

Paris is an embarrassment to the Hilton name!!! She's
acts like white trash!!!! How would she make her living if she was
to get into a horrible car accident and demolish her 'looks'??? With
her driving under the influence incidents lately, that isn't out of
the question, now is it? No one would deserve that kind of humbling
more in my opinion.

SJ

Would all of you stop saying such nasty things about a truly beautiful person inside and out. Paris is a special person you always tries to make others around her feel special. She can't help it because she is young, rich and gorgeous. She was not insulting that girl but giving her a shout out. When I call.....I mean....when she calls someone a 'whore' she is giving them a complement because I think they're hot. Paris is someone to be worshiped and adored. All you people can do is say mean nasty things about her and it makes her cry. Losers.

LilMsAntiParis

*YAWN FRIGGIN YAWN** Paris Hilton is just becoming so predictable. Of course we expect her to be rude, obnoxious, spoiled, and dumb as a drawer of spoons. I agree with that one guy. She definitely needs to be humbled a bit and obviously 3 seasons of the SIMPLE life is not doing it because she only makes fun of and completely disrespects everyone she comes across on that show. She thinks she's better, people treat her like she's better, she gets what she wants when she wants how she wants and she gets any guy she wants. She's not going anywhere. Just ignore her.

BTW: I saw the episode of the simple life where her and stick-ole went to the funeral home and completely disrespected that deceased man's family by playing loud music while his coffin was in the car and stopping at 7-11 to get coffee... wtf. They have no respect.. but then again they dont have to because they're rich and America will cater to them no matter what.

Virginia

What a bitch of a thing of Paris Hilton to say. She sounds like an ugly person.

pilgrim

Paris calling someone else a whore. Look in the mirror.

Katerina

Yeah, that Paris Hilton's a class act, isn't she. What a useless nutcase.

Paris has herpes

The Gallery of the Absurd captured Parisite Hitler pretty accurately here......

Maya

PARIS> "IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!"

Jax420

Shoot, I love love love Paris, but I got much more out of this video on the part where they were photographing the beautiful Audrina from The Hills. Ahh, what a vision.

niece

Do you think that maybe she was calling her a whore like her and her other friends call eachother bitch? To them it is some type of endearment. I guess we will never know.

Sam.

I hope this link posts ok check it out and chuck in a comment guys.

That says it all

Paris Hilton conducts herself, like trash. She is disgusting. She thought she was the iconic blond of this era, she is a joke, and no one takes her seriously. YUCK.

D

She did not say "hey whore" CLEAN OUT YOUR EARS ... she said "thank you." replay it until you get it right. I'm not a Paris fan.... but I know damn well I'm not deaf enough to miss a "hey whore" moment. LOL Nice headline though! Catchy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments