Chris Klein

Scores Holmes Look-alike

4/6/2007 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Klein isn't dating Katie Holmes anymore ... but after taking a look at his new girl, he may not know it.

The "American Pie" star was spotted with girlfriend Ginnifer Goodwin outside the Arclight Cinema last night, and TMZ couldn't help but notice a striking similarity between babyfaced Ginny and Chris' ex, the current Mrs. Tom Cruise.

Crystal

wow,she really looks a lot like her (before she lost all that weight)

pattie in cali

who cares?????????????????????????????

Karah

LivewireT

They both look Tweaked out in this pic...LOL

a person

She looks like Natalie Maines

Dark Knight

She also played Johnny Cash's wife Viv in Walk the Line and I don't think she looked anything like Katie Holmes in that movie. Must just be this particular day and angle.

Kim

She looks more like Rachel Bilson to me.

i live in an igloo

she looks more like a combination of katie holmes and rachael bilson thrown together

Miapocca

5. No, no, no. She always reminds me of the lead singer of the Dixie Chicks. Natalie, I believe her name is. Except with darker hair, of course.

You are so right...jsut TMZ trying to make a big deal out of nothing..besides Holmes was the one who went on the rebound with the idoit midget...She was desperate to be married adn even a gay midget was okay...obviously Klien didnt respond to her midnight booty calls, the money must make life more believable, for her wadrope in a day is the budget for a clinic in some central american country

Who wants to look like Holmes anyway, bad posture , cankles or fat legs and crooked nose job...this one looks fresh and sweet...good job Chris...thank the lord you escaped the dumb scientology breeding machine.

Sarah

I love Ginnifer Goodwin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but... what's going on with her ear?

hh

UUUHHH are you blind? Ginnifer Goodwin looks nothing like Katie Holmes, other than that they are both petit brunettes!! Besides the fact that Ginnifer looks like a sophisticated, real woman, while Katie still just reminds me of a kid no matter how glammed up she is. Some guys just go for brunettes, some guys prefer blondes...I hate when you compare people, I was hoping to read some real gossip today...

whocares

she looks more like rachel bilson. sorry, don't really see the resemblance to fugly katie.

ellie

Whoever she looks like....Chris is the winner in this scenario. Katie won the booby prize....

happyone

Shes hot GREAT in the show Big Love on HBO and in the movie Walk the Line!!!! She's much more than a "Katie look a like" We are so OVER Katie in any form ...lol

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments