Fun with Photoshop: "American Idol" Edition

4/6/2007 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Richardson and Blake Lewis are close friends on "Idol," but they probably aren't this close.
Blake Lewis, Chris Richardson
The fake photo has been making the Internet rounds, but the original was taken backstage at "American Idol" on February 20.

If the people behind the doctored photo wanted people to believe it was real, using Sanjaya might have been more convincing!

Blaker Gurl 4 eva

Chris stole my man!! although that is hot....

Raf

they make a cute couple!

a-lo

hot.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

TMZ, THIS ISN'T NEWS!

IS TMZ IN JOE FRANCIS' POCKET!! YOU HAVEN'T DONE ONE STORY ON HIS BEING ORDERED TO JAIL.

THIS IS NEWS. I WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF FRANCIS IN HANDCUFFS AND HOPEFULLY, PLEASE PLEASE BEING POUNDED IN THE A%% IN PRISON.

FORGET THIS OTHER CRAP YOU ARE PUTTING UP.

P

There is nothing wrong with what they are doing. It looks very natural and sexy. They make a good couple.

MrParisHilton

Love it.

Cassandra Delicious

WOW... a dream come true... hot, hot, hot and woof! is right

nd

I have to agree, this is a little scary that this can be done with a photo.

WTH!

Now look what you have just done, you just went and screwed yourself TMZ and seriously screwed Perez Hiltons site. Now everyone will be aware of how you all photoshop your pics (not like we didn't know that already) to make them look as bad as they possibly can and get the most attention. Not such a smart, funny post now was it?

haha

I dont watch Idol, but I might now they are hot.. Is it wrong that it kinda turns me on lol

Attractive?

That's so wrong.

Mel

i made this, it was supposed to be fun for a board that I go to, I didn't know that it was going to end up getting all over the place, it's really annoying that people just steal your work like this. I would love to find out who took it from the board in the first place. It was just done for some fun. Please if this is going to be posted anywhere else, please use the tagged version cause I really don't want people freakin' out again saying that it's real and all this, so please just either don't post it anywhere else or use this version:

Thanks.

diana g

HAHAHAHA, that is so cruel and funny!! I hope these guys shrug it off......Man i hope this shows people how the media can manipulate things.
It's scary!!
Where can I buy this photoshop thing?? I can use it!!

J. Owen

What's scary is that picture looks real...

I guess the pics of celebs kissing or doing other questionable stuff aren't always legitimate if people can use photoshop this well.

johnnie

could not have said any better than that!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments