Is Britney Locked into Deal with Manager She Hates?

4/6/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is telling people that she "hates" her manager Larry Rudolph and that she never intended to sign with him after she left him the first time in 2004.

But now, a source tells FOX News, she's signed a five year contract with Rudolph and "can't stand him." Since Spears separated from Kevin Federline late last year, Rudolph has acted as manager and de facto publicist in many instances, informing the public as to her whereabouts and movement. None of Britney's people had any comment on the claim.

Hef Says He's Definitely Not Anna's Baby Daddy

At least one male human being won't claim paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby – Playboy founder Hugh Hefner.

The mammary magnate just wanted to get it on the record, so he told the AP, "I can make clear at this time that I am not the father of the child." But Hef's still raising some eyebrows with critics who say that his company is cashing in a bit grossly on the death of Anna Nicole, who they brought to the public eye back in 1992. Playboy already has pictures of Anna in its May issue, it's running an hour-long retrospective on Playboy TV, and it's got a memorial online. Hef says Anna "would appreciate" the tributes.

What's more, Hefner says that Anna almost didn't make the centerfold cut because she was 160 pounds when she tried out. "We like the voluptuous ladies, but not that voluptuous," he says.

Fitty Labels "Je-Je-Je-Jews" the "Real Goon Squad"

Rapper 50 Cent might be in da you-know-what for calling Jews "goons" on a radio show yesterday. On New York's Hot 97's "Miss Jones in the Morning" show, as the New York Daily News reports, Fitty called to weigh-in on fellow rapper Tony Yayo's assault case. After telling the host that he didn't think Yayo's legal troubles would hurt "his crew," he added, "Worry about the Je-Je-Je-Jew unit. They're the real goon squad. When the lawyers come out, you'll see what it is. I don't pay nobody. I only pay the lawyers." The rapper didn't clarify what he meant, or if he was referring to anything in particular.

Party Favors: J.Lo Says She's a Big Girl Who Eats McDonalds ... Martha Stewart Runs from Neighbors ... Disney Allows Same-Sex Couples to Have Fairy-Tale Weddings

Jennifer Lopez tells the new issue of British Elle (via People) that she's not afraid to eat like a normal person, and that she's a size six -- and will always be one. "I've always been seen as a big girl," says Lopez, frighteningly, "but I like my body." ... Martha Stewart was supposed to do a benefit book-signing near her hometown in upstate New York, but backed out at the last minute, says Page Six, because she didn't want to get attacked by locals who are furious that she's trying to trademark the name of their town, Katonah, for a line of products. ... The Walt Disney Company has changed its policy and will let gay couples purchase Fairy Tale Wedding packages at their resorts and on its cruise line after a website, AfterElton.com, revealed that the company was prohibiting same-sex couples from participating in the program.

Chris Magnus

size 6 is a big girl? hahahhahhahaaa

Hmmmmmm

I want to get on the shuttle to the planet J Lo's living on !!! If she's a Size 6, I'm a size negative 10 !!! I doubt she could even fit her butt alone into a size 6. Well, guess on that planet she's a Size 6 and still "Jenny on the block" as well !!!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

160 pounds is super fat for a girl! Curvy?NO.FAT?Yes!

Girls should NEVER be over 130 pounds I prefer 110 pounds!

mom

Hef should have stepped up when they were trying to decide where to bury Anna, and offered to help pay to bury her, and her son in CA by the stars. No, instead he decided to use her image to make some more money off of her. Shame on you for not helping her when she needed you the most. With a friend like that who needs enemies.

lulusez

You keep posting that picture of Britney which doesn't look like her at all. Are you sure that isn't Shannen Dougherty?

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

but NOT bad looking for a latina at least she doesn't have a moustache!

IhateJon

If I had to guess, I'd guess J Lo's bottom is a size 12! She might wear a size 6 top, but NO WAY a size 6 on that ass she has!!!

concerned citizen

#9 Dallas
Good one!!!!!!!

Clinton

Hey, stop being mean. She was referring to her shoe size. Her butt's a 14.

Dawn

#12 Big Mama I so agree with you. She will not always be a size 6 because that big ass is at least an 8...

marie

to Mom#17 Hugh heffner did offer her his plot next to Marylin Monroe for Anna for free!!!!! HKS didn't want her to be there...was that" what Anna wanted??"

Midnight

People, have you ever seen Jennifer Lopez' wax dummy at Madame Tussaud's? Yes, she is most definately a size 6. She is tiny. Her booty only looks big because the rest of her is so tiny!

mom

#24, When and where did you hear and or read that Hef offered his plot next to MM for Anna, for free? That's BS, I would have heard about that, I don't think so.

tba

.50 Cents is about as stupid as he sounds and looks.

nurse

Jennifer Lopez said that size 6 is a "BIG GIRL SIZE?" OMG, that's just sick! If J-Lo is out eating McDonald's and whatever else, she should be proud if that size 6. Millions of Americans would give anything to be size 6.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments