Meat Loaf Reheated

4/6/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meat Loaf's got himself a great gig -- nightly make-out sessions with a 27-year-old hottie!
Meat Loaf
The 59-year-old rocker slipped the tongue to his duet partner, Aspen Miller, during his concert last night in Miami -- with the midriff-fringed, booty-shorted babe appearing to actually enoy it.

Miss Miller's salary is unknown.

beighs

I was at the show too. It was in Boca Raton and he did walk off the stage after three songs but the crowd actually applauded when his manger said that we all hope he is better soon. Suprised you guys honed in on the kiss and didn't mention the other circumstances.

Tracy

Oh honey I have a life- I just have no desire to see a 59 year old man make out with a 27 year old young woman. That I can live without.

Maryjane

So what? Is 59 years so old he can;t tounge whith a 20 something? You people are not very worldly. This is 2007! Or haven't you noticed?

Rudy

Yuck, nothing more to say.

Angela

were they singing that Paradise by the Dashboard Light song? he made out with the chick who sings with him in that video... and people, it ain't pretty.

(and there's no ageism here.. he was much younger when they made that video, and it was gross then too)

Pinkshoes

yep, thats right..Meatloaf has always made out with his female singer during "paradise by the dashboard light".

Me

#21: Dee: According to some bios, he and the lovely Mrs. Loaf divorced in 2001.

dm

The concert was cancelled after about a half an hour, but not before they taunted the audience with a song entitled " I want my money back". Well, I do want my money back. Does anyone know how to go about making this happen? Is there a process? I have never experienced anything like this before. Meatloaf's voice was weak and his timing was off. The girl singers were excellent and so was the band. I was not impressed with the amphitheater at Mizner Park in Boca. ( especially the wet seats and porta potties). If anyone knows a way to get a refund, please post it. Thanks.

Elaine from Connecticut

Mr. O'day is, in my opinion, is the most underrated and the most brilliant artist of Rock and Roll. Before people judge him, listen to his music, his voice, see him in concert. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His unique style, the quality and range of his voice, his stage presence, his dedication to his fans to give them 1,000%, is unbelievable. I say, rock on Mr. O'day, your sheer tenacity and love of rock and roll is loved and appreciated by millions of people. See you for the third time at Oakdale on thursday!

Sherry A

Forget all your comments! Meat is a very passionate man...it makes him Hot in his own way....beside that he has the voice of an angel & beautiful eyes! Id toss aside any younger "hot" celebrity to be the girl on that stage anyday! By the way...he is 63 now & Im 37!

toronto

Anything this generation can say is: EWWWWW, get a life, it's just a kiss.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2