Big Ass Celebrity Cribs

4/9/2007 8:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Feeling a tad cramped in your quarters? Are your digs a little smallish?

Move on in to our "Big Ass Celebrity Cribs" gallery of humongous celeb homes!

Want some more clickin' space? Visit our "Stars with Crappy Cars" and "Crybabies" galleries!

Britney Spears Photos

Just another day in Hollywood

Alicia

Rich Gluttons Monopolize World Energy; why should we be envious?

"Don't be poor in a hot country, don't live in hurricane alley, watch out about being on the coasts or in the Arctic, and it's a bad idea to be on high mountains with glaciers melting," ....

He's Boring now

Thanks Lisa Marie.....so where is it we should live given your limiations?

You Putz......if you are not advocating burning these mansions down, just what is it you are in fact, advocating? Like live in the Midwest or something, away from all these natural disasters?

Travolta and his kind are the global warming monsters..............

UH...OHHHH!

And to think "WE" helped them become famous so they could afford these mansions while "WE" live in trailer parks.............

CAN YOU SAY ENERGY HOG???

CMS

Hmmmmmmm.......... Maybe just a little self-absorbed?

And Oprah is out there giving advice?
What a disappointment.

Dr. M

CRY-BABY

I FELT BAD 4 LINDSAY -

BUT I DID SAVE THE PICTURE AND USE IT ON MY DETENTION FORMS !

"You have EARNED detention" - (don't cry about it)

Dr. M

SECURITY NY

rminva

Ah the life of the celebrity....that's why all of their talk about global warming, and governmental issues make me puke!! What a bunch of hypocrites. The utility bills on those places are in the thousands of dollars!! They could "sponsor" hundreds of families health care bills and not even feel it!! They could buy and rehab "low rent" housing areas many times over. Or sponsor a few homeless families....the list goes on. That's just the problems @ home...

I KNOW, I KNOW, a lot of them, Oprah in particular, already do a lot!! I just wish more of them would put their money where their mouth is!

Di

I like The Pitt's home the best. Haley's is nice too but ugly. I can imagine the fantastic views. I'd get a home on the ocean for sure.

chopchop

I'll take Rod Stewart's or Oprah's house anyday!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Isn't John Travolta worried that the brakes on one of those planes might fail and he'll drive through his house????!!!! Maybe he should consider parking them elsewhere!

chopchop

I, for one am happy to see these stars in their so called "crappy" cars! It's nice to see that not all celebrities waste their money on $500,000 luxury cars!!!

chopchop

From what I hear; most of those colossal mansions are extremely energy efficient! Celebrities don't want to waste their money on sky high energy bills every month!

shirliana

MY FAVORITE HOMES IN ORDER IS: RYAN SEACREST....EDDIE MURPHY...AND WILL AND JADA SMITH... VERY ELEGANT....
RYAN U HAVE GOT GOOD TASTE..... EDDIE , YOU DO NOT SURPRISE ME A BIT... AND WILL AND JADA , I LOVE U BOTH SO MUCH... YOU NEVER SHOW U KAVE MONEY...AND THAT'S GREAT... YOU BOTH LEAVE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE... CONGRATULATIONS TO WILL AND JADA...

Jenni

It's really sickening that these people feel they need all of that space for themselves! What a waste of raw materials and energy!

Amazing

The bigger the house, the more insecure. Their greed could fill the ocean blue. Nobody needs all that - it's just "look at me and how much money I have."

If I lived in a house with Brad Pitt, I would want him close by and not have to walk 3 miles to try to find him in one of those rooms.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments