Party with Paris? Better Be on the List!

4/9/2007 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hot Hollywood club opening? Nope. Big Hollywood movie premiere? Try again. Party at Paris Hilton's house? Ding ding ding!

Would-be partygoers tried to make their way to Paris Hilton's Hollywood Hills pad on Saturday night, but most were turned away when a bouncer yelled out, "The guest list is closed! No one else is getting in!" Denied.

LAPD showed up to try and clear the traffic, and a few cars ended up getting towed; a small price to pay to boogie down with Paris.

antiAMERICAN IDOL

ARE THESE SUPPOSED TO BE PARIS' FRIENDS? THERE ALL LOOK BROKE, SEEM TO HAVE NO CLASS, NO NOTHING. NO WONDER PARIS WAS CAB HOPPING LAST WEKK. NO OF HER "FRIENDS" HAVE DESCENT CARS.

Kennedy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

maxii

WHY WOULD ANY ONE WANNA PARTY WITH PARIS HILTON HASN,T SHE SLEPT WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY ALREADY IS THERE ANYONE LEFT I CAN,T WAIT TO SEE WHEN SHE DROPS DEAD HOW HER FUNERAL WOULD BE TONS OF MEN IN BLACK VEIL

CURIOUS

There isn't enough money in the world to get me to go to any of this airhead's events.

Justin

A line at Paris's house? I bet everyone is lining up for there penicillin shots

Brian Llewellyn™ Please wear more yellow ladies!!!!!!!

Hey Paris. If you have an I am better than you attitude about everyone. Please lose it. You have so much to offer people with the opportunities in your life that you have been given. If you want to be the best woman on this earth. Which I know you can be if you want. Find it in your heart, and look at everyone in this world like they are better than you are. Even though you know you are different than most people. Keep that to yourself. And make sure you look at everyone else and make them better than you are. I'd love to be part of your life. I could show you how to do things for people that would win everyone's heart. When a person like you lets go of their selve as far as attention. Only then can you have a chance at winning everyone. If you would ever want to meet me one day. I would change your life for the better. Rember how that Brandon Davis guy made you cry when he did all those bad things to people like Courtney Love. And you cried to your mom and said it wasn't your fault. Well you are right it wasn't your fault what he did. But remember how sad you felt. If you ever want to hold your mother and cry again. Then meet with me. Only this time you will cry because a person made you feel so good. I pretty much know everything going through your head. I'm a good judge of character of people. And it seems every five minutes I see you on the computer. And you are a good person. You just need to be shown the way sometime. Oh and tell your dad Rick when someone calls him to try and help his family out. Tell him not to be rude and hang up on them like he did me. He erked me when he hung up on me. All I was going to say was "Thanks for talking with me and have a good evening." And he was like, "I'm not interested." And just hung up. It sucked. I'm not going to lie. It sucked. Anyway. You take care Paris and ask your dad what I had to offer him as far as getting with your sister Nicky and one of her companies. And then you give me a call if you want. And I'll show you a way of looking at life that will make even you smile silly. Nicky is one cool people by the way. She trips me out. I like some Nickies. She's a sweetheart. Bye you all.

Sillyme

What he said was '' Sorry.. She made the rent money already.. Try again next month, bye and have a good day."

Stacy

She must be celebrating her upcoming probation violation Acquital...no doubt.

Virginia

Good grief, the police had to clear traffic because of paris hiltons party? I have never been so tired of these spoiled, obnoxious people in my life, maybe what should have happened is Paris should have been ticketed with creating a nuisance. I can tell you right now if someone in my neighborhood had a party like this with that much traffic and niose, my neighbors would have complained to no end , With good reason. .

Fresh Raggedy Anne

C'mon, y'all.. She is easy to hate admittedly, but I'd still want ot go to one of her parties. Imagine the free booze, killer dj's , interesting peeps. I would pull out here extension tracks so I could be on TMZ...triumphantly holding her nasty locks...

WWW.VEECE.COM

Paris has herpes

Nice try making her seem still somewhat marketable. Too bad it won't work because everybody knows she's done. Can't get any A-listers to come to her parties, no more appearances. But hey, you just post what she orders Mintz to send over anyway, right?

lj

Hope LAPD charges her for the extra services they had to do.

BTW Paris is famous because..................................................................?

Joe Nutter

I didn't quite understand why people were really outside. Dumb bitch, I wonder if she was towed to bed after drinking and being under the influence.

daytonaruth

I DON'T KNOW IF I AM GETTING BANNED AGAIN OR WHAT...SOME OF MY BLOGS ARE NOT GOING TRU....I WANTED TO ADD TO MY RESPONSE THOUGH...I DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO UNTIL JUST NOW.....BUT I WANTED TO KNOW....WHY ARE THE COPS SO HOT IN THIS TOWN THAT PARIS LIVES?.......PLEASE...THROW ME IN SOME HANDCUFFS AND SEARCH ME....FORGET THE PARTY..ALL THE HOTTIES ARE OUTSIDE THE GATES......

daytonaruth

DON'T FORGET THAT USING ANYTHING LASS THAN A HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL IS BAD LUCK!!!!...........AND DON'T MIX WITH DEAD RELATIVES ASHES.....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments