Birkhead and Stern Hug it Out

4/10/2007 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a remarkable twist, the onetime arch rivals Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead hugged each other outside the courtroom.

Before hugging, Stern said Birkhead was welcome to come to the house and spend as much time with baby Dannielynn as he wanted.

Drew

Thank God Larry is the father!!!!! Coward Stern knew this all along!! Hell, none of his family even went to the courthouse with him. Ha! Ha! Ha! COWARD KILLER STERN IS A LOSER AND A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!! F U HOWARD!!!!! Now Ben Thompson needs to kick his (HKS) lazy, lying a*s out of Horizon's and let Larry and Dannilynn live there. Screw U Howie!!!! Karma's a bitch ain't it Howard! Now they will find you guilty of killing Danniel! U R going down Coward!!!! Do this world a favor and go off yourself!!!!!

LucieLee

I hope he means it~~~~~~Larry is in charge now

JMA

I did not doubt that Howard would do the right thing if it turned out Larry B was the biological dad. It is nice to see that he is willing to assist in a smooth transition as he clearly has the best interest of the baby in mind. I hope Larry will work with him and together they can bring about a halfway agreeable situation for all. I never sensed that Larry hated Howard or that Howard hated Larry. They just both loved the same woman. I think Howard may have had doubts but wanted to be the father and follow Anna's wishes. He is clearly thinking of what is best for the baby as he knew that Anna did not want the baby with Larry.

Virgie A. still is talking out of both sides of her mouth. Just wanted to know who the biological father is yet her attorney is still talking about joint custody. She does not deserve joint anything. I hope Larry and Howard will stand together on this side of things. Larry should only allow her supervised visitation with this child if anything at all given her history with Anna and Daniel.

Good going Howard. You came through and now you should work with Larry and work on taking care of Anna's estate and honoring her wishes in all other ways. You should clearly follow through with your plans regarding the attack media for their part in slandering you.

It's Time For A Change

Howard just wont give it up. He invites Larry to visit the baby over at his house. Why isnt Larry going over to pickup the baby and let Howard visit at his house. I DONT GET IT

Attractive?

Go get that baby now. Howard is not to be trusted. Bad things happen aroung him for some reason. Go get the baby now. What does HKS have to lose now.

Bina

That's really cool. The more people in Dannielynn's life that love her the better. Howard loved Anna. You know she was a bitch to live with and it was her way or the highway. Howard settled in his own way, but I do believe he love her, Daniel and Dannielynn. They've all got to rise above the crap to make the best for life for lil' D.L. More power to Larry and Howard for showing this compassion!

abby

i am very pleased that stern has seen the light (and the dna)....i still can't help but feel after everything he has done that he's got something up his sleeve in relationship to the estate, but that's just money. larry is going to get his daughter and that is what counts.bet virgie drops the custody petition and works out a private agreement with larry. always thought she was in this just in case larry's paternity fell through. she just won't commit to dropping it publically until dannylynn is with larry. can't trust what stern is gonna do.

Keepin' It Real

HOWARD... YOU TROLL... BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE... YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!

Millz

YOU IDIOTS ARE STILL FORGETING THAT HOWARD IS HE EXECUTOR OVER ANNA'S ESTATE. THEREFORE, HE WILL STILL BE IN DANNIELYNN'S LIFE WHETHER YOU JERKS LIKE IT OR NOT.

YOU WANT TO JUDGE HIM - BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE LOVED ANNA ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITIES AND HEADACHES THAT CAME ALONG WITH CLAIMING TO BE DANNIELYNN'S FATHER.

SO STOP JUDGING! AND SIT BACK AND KNOW THE LAWS BECAUSE IF ANYTHING - HOWARD AND LARRY SHOULD STICK TOGETHER TO MAKE SURE THAT ANNA'S MOTHER DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT BABY.

ATLEAST HONOR ANNA'S LAST WISHES! SHE DIDN'T WANT HER MOTHER TO "TOUCH" HER BABY....EVER!

GodSpeedBabyDannielynn

I have to admit that I think I judged Howard Stern too harshly as well. I reallyl admire the way he handled this siutation today. Anyone that has spent the amount of time he has thusfar with Dannielynn most surely would be brokenhearted. Hats off to both men. I think they both cared for Anna, and I think they're trying very hard to honor her as best they can. I really loved watching Larry with his nephews on CNN... the emotion and conviction in his face warmed my heart...

My warmest wishes that Baby Danny will now be happy and secure in the love of her true father...

.oO but i have to agree... KEEP THAT BABY AWAY FROM VERGIE or whatever her name is...

lord, i can't believe i just commented on a celebrity blog... laffs..

Black Sheep

I shouldn't care but I feel sick for Howard right now. If you watched the Anna Nicole Show you would know a normal person could not deal with someone like her for as long as he did if it was just for money.

beck

It is obvious that Howard loved Anna, Daniel, and of course Dannielynn! He is acting in her best interest by not fighting for custody , and hopefully they can all work together.

Howard-You are a good man!!!!! I always knew it!!!!!

Cathy

The better man won. Now Howie can go lick his wounds...the loser.

Just me??

Howard K. Stern is a first class man..will not leave anna and danile alone in the Bahamas..congratulating Larry.....Howard you showed class today.....

Idolwatcher

So glad this is finally out in the open. It's not a shock to anyone by now, that baby is Larry's clone. And Howard won't fight it? Guess not - that little $10,000 bitchslap from the judge a few days ago probably made that sound a little less "appealling".

This baby just won the right to her best chance at normalcy and having a healthy life. I'm so happy for Larry who has shown his sterling character throughout the entire ordeal, even before DannieLynn was born.

Anna, it didn't end up like the web your weaved but I hope you're watching and are pleased for your baby and Larry.