"Idol" Castoff Alaina Alexander Goes Black

4/10/2007 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" castoff Alaina Alexander has gone to drastic measures to detach herself from her "A.I." image.
Alaina Alexander
The sultry Miss Alexander just dyed her hair black, and she's already flaunting the sexy new do on her MySpace page.

Alaina has been romantically linked with fellow Idol, Chris "Timberfake" Richardson, but if she happened to see our video of Chris flirting with "The Hills" star Lauren Conrad, her dark fashion statement could signify that she's through with everything that's "Idol."

Kennedy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

racer

Looks like she'd be fun... for an hour or two.

Timer1010

To bad she didn't look like that when she was on Idol, I would've voted for her then. Should've gotten the make-over sooner. Looking good.

Johnny PooPooHead

Who cares?

Neighbor

SHE GOT VOTED OFF???? WHAT"S WRONG WITH AMERICA - SHE"S A HOTTIE!! If I would have know that everyone on that show isn't gay, I would have been watching. Are there anymore ho's like her? An hour or so and I'll give her one of my dirty socks to clean herself up with.

regcrusher

I didn't even think she was around long enough to GET an AI image.

Practical

Who?

Cindy

Miss Alexander came off as a conconceited wanna be who not only sang off key but snubbed her nose at any constructive critisizm she recieved from the judges.

no fan

I wish her 15 minutes were up. Pose for playboy, get it out and get the hell back in your hole. You are a waste of news, you are not even that pretty or talented that anyone should be paying anymore attention to you then what you've already had. Get a life

Diggs

Gross

tba

Who is this chick and am I suppose to remember her?

Yardy999

I totally do not remember this girl. Funny how little of an impact they make on the show and how forgettable they really are.

Ida

I don't know what she looked like before, but I can't imagine her having anything but dark hair with her skin color and eyes. She's a pretty girl.

kristin

She looks great! People are really mean on this post, or possibly just jealous of a really attractive and talented girl. Hope she does well after AI. She was so gracious when she was voted off and although she wasn't the best, she left too soon.

Carlos