Pete & Ashlee: Lips Don't Lie

4/10/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pete Wentz & Ashlee SimpsonPete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson are friends with benefits -- and TMZ has the shots to prove it!

The two have yet to admit that they're dating, with Pete denying it numerous times, saying it'd only happen in a "different universe." Apparently, worlds have collided!

Despite the efforts of several large security guards, Ash and the Fall Out Boy bassist were snapped while liplocked in a Vegas VIP booth last night, bringing the different universe to Earth's front door, which is surprisingly located at JET Nightclub in the Mirage hotel. Someone notify JPL!
Pete Wentz & Ashlee Simpson
Sources say the smooching twosome were cuddling, kissing and flirting before leaving together around 3:30 AM. Teleporting to the alternate universe was unnecessary.

Calls to Ashlee and Pete's reps were not immediately returned.

SuburbanShakedown

I don't like Ashlee Simpson because about 5 minutes before she got a nose job she was doing the whole "I like my nose, it has charector" bull. Whatever, if Pete's dating her, she's either better than I thought or he's more of a man hoe than I thought.

mykla

Oh my god, is she still a-round, I thought she took a dump like her HO of sis, both of them need to really dart "to the left to the left"....... just like Britney......Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

scorpio1983

To number 48: Read what you write before you write it. Jess was giving her opinion. And I agree wit her. All of you need to get a life and stop judging everyone elses. They are human like we are. Let put your business out there like this. How would you like people who don't know you judging you? Seriously, get a life. They like each other thats their bizness...

CF

Dottie

What's up with the ugly a$$ hat?

tinkerbell

She reminds me of mk and ashley in those clothes. and that is not a compliment.

oh brother

Be careful with that chin!
BEWARE: Ashley-Scissor-Chin may be hazardous to your skin.

c

why is anyone even talking about this girl. She's a nobody

Stephanie

I think they look cute together. Let them be!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE JUST SEXING HER,HE AINT GOING TO MARRY THAT FAKE ASS BITCH, SHE JUST FAKE FROM HEAD TO TOE,ONE HOUR WONDER, A WILLIAM HUNG ,SHE BANGS SHE BANGS

pattie in cali

who freakin cares???????????????????????

haha

pete is HOT!!! He can do way better than her

Ania

Good for them! If she was a nobody would we really be taking the time to leave messages about her relationship? They make a cute couple and can even share makeup tips!

Kennedy

Perhaps they hope that by not admitting they are dating like John Mayer did with Jessica, they will get more publicity. And it obviously worked.

JPETE

This sounds like another "Joe" set up romance like the "boy friends" during her tours. Joe picks a band member to service Ashlee during each tour and act as her boy friend for public interest. I suspect Joe pays the acting boy friend an extra $5 per day in food money to play this role. As soon as the tour is over the band disbands and the romance is over.

sarah

meh.... I think Pete could do sooo much better, but if she makes him happy, who cares?
Just as long as all this crap isn't the reason the tour was postponed, most fans won't care...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments