If Only We Could Do This...

4/11/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matt McConaughey never ceases to amaze us. Or himself!

The beach-dwelling, bike riding, and usually shirt-lacking actor was spotted on the shores of Los Angeles, stretching his rock hard muscles.

After Matt finished "stretching," he went back to his Airstream palace with his semi-serious girlfriend, Brazilian model Camilla Alves.

SUN

I am amazed at all the exercise this man does, only to pollute it with all the weed. I bet he is sterile by now, and lost a fourth of his brain-cells.

Dawn

There is something not right about that man really i seen him on interviews and read a few about him he's like really weird and i learned if he's over 40 and never married run away from him there are real problems.

Jemima

you will never convince me this guy is straight or sexy! Sorry.

Kathy

Him doing that, make me want to eat his ass out and I dont do that lol damn

Kathy

damn i want to eat that lol

LaReina

He strikes me as being really, really whacked out.

TxBearCub

Let's see - 1st, we know the stretch isnt a big deal. For those WITHOUT a dirty mind, you;ll need help for what the position implies he can do -- with himself.

As for the weed comment, hello - it's a natural substance. I love how everyone makes a deal over weed but not alcohol.

Either way -- MM is Hotness (and the fact he does not wear deoderant turns me on for some strange reason

april

#7 - You didnt know they made ugg boots for men?? Uh, Ugg boots were originally created for the sole use of surfers in the early morning, way back when.

Bon

He is an awesome athlete who knows who he is in life and doesn't care what anyone says or thinks about him. I think he is a person who is totally happy with himself and secure with himself. So to everyone else who wants to be negative about him, they are just jealous and wasting their time and their life talking crap about him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2