Tommy Tarzan

4/11/2007 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Lee

Tatted-up Tommy Lee tackled the role of Tarzan by swinging from a vine in Hawaii yesterday.

The Motley Crue rocker, who's vacationing in the tropical locale with ex-wife Pam Anderson, took advantage of the hotel's rope swing yesterday.

No word on whether Pam played Jane to this Tarzan act.

U.S.C.

He's so hot no matter what. Love him!!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Love ya, Tommy! ;-)

angel46

Yep, they're doing it. Stupid Pam.

CooperZane

To each his own. Thankfully, my significant other likes a little more clean cut appearance. Go, Tommy and Pam -- you deserve each other. Personally, I hate tatoos -- and so does my lawfirm. They like the nerdy guys, who can bill a lot. The big "T" gets to make money his way -- and get a hottie, too. Oh, well. Back to work.

hot snot

meow! I love the tattoos!

newsflash

Nothing better than a man with tattoos under an expensive work shirt.

Avoid a spider's web over your face, and you'll be fine, CooperZane.

big joe

another dirty person.

Snarksnarksnark

Face it: Tommy Lee is the American version of Keith Richards. Very talented rockers with exreme lifestyles. Just enjoy their antics for the entertainment value. At least they love their kids and take of them the best way they know how.

Zanie

CHECKING OUT TMZ THESE LAST FEW WEEKS, I HAVE NOTICED ALOT, I MEAN ALOT OF HOLLYWOOD GO TO HAWAII!!!! I'VE BEEN THERE TWICE AND HAVE NEVER EVER RUN INTO ANYONE BUT DON HO!!!!! WTF???

bean1217

i thought this was a pic of keith richards at first! what happened to tommy?

MISS O!

i dont get it .. yall talk so negatively about all celebs shes hot... she not ...hes hot ...hes not yada yada .. the only reason you guys give opinions is because your face aint famous nor rich nor talented ...and when celebs are in the eye of the public yall got nothing good to say .. which is gay really !!! .. face it .. they live the life can do whatever the hell they want ...spin the media manipulate them any wich way they want ..publicity at its finest!!!!!!i would too! id be good at it too lmaooooo ..
all celbs ....they are something much more then yall can ever be.. rich famous and talented! oh and less not forget .. conections !!!
funny thing is ....if your face was up there yall wouldnt be talking like this lol ugh makes me sick really jealousy is such a sickning thing i tell you shame on all you ppl who hate ah well seems like yall go no lives lol ..

sherry

Go Tommy you rock baby.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I agree with "Miss O"... And BTW "funhoneybunn", that's one of the reasons I love Tommy - he's a DIRTY ROCKER!! ;-)

Rae

I love Tommy Lee. I hope they get back together.

douch950

should have just swang from his dong.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments