Fergie to Nelly Furtado:

'Say it to My Face'

4/12/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie and NellyThe Fergie/Furtado feud flames on!

On "Impacto," Fergie's latest collaboration with Daddy Yankee, the self-proclaimed Dutchess fillets the "Promiscuous" singer, saying, "I ain't promiscuous, the realest chick up in this," and threatens with an old fashioned "I'ma pull your wig back!"

This isn't Fergie's first shot at Nelly. In "Fergalicious," she also says that she's not promiscuous. Obviously, she doesn't feel that Nell's gettin' the message. SHE AIN'T PROMISCUOUS!!

Ooh! Take that, Nelly!

Die Courtney Die

I really don't care about Nelly but I thought I 'd mention when i was a little girl Fergie was on the kids program KIDSONGS. I remember this clearly because i read somewhere she just turned 32?? Unl;ess the laws of physics realigned that's completely wrong. She's 36 or 37 because she was 8 years older than me at the height of the kids show. I noticed sometime back her wikipedia birthday was changed too. I think she's hideous but I'm not a guy so i really don't care but she clearly has the signs of a lady fighting Father Time.

OH CANADA!!!

I posted a commen earlier... but apparently TMZ didn't like it! Do ya hate the truth TMZ?? Wow... it's no more offensive than any of the other comments posted!! Here it is AGAIN!

Nelly is extremely talented. She is so well-versed she can switch fromone genre of music to another, and rock it! PLUS she has the talent ofTimbaland backing her up... even better!Who does Fergie have???Will.I.Am... although he, too, is very talented, he does NOT measure up to Timbaland!

Nelly went and reached out to another audience and is successful at it. Fergie stayed in the same genre of music, spelling out words in EVERY song (so annoying by the way), andworking with someone whom she's in a group with! Nelly is measuring up to Justin Timberlake, and Timbaland... and she's BEATING Fergie in every aspect of the music industry.

Just goes to show... Canada has CLASS.... America has ASS

Kat

I’m not a fan of either of them - but I have to say that being a Canadian, I'm completely embarrassed by Nelly and I find it appalling that someone who comes back as a whore is getting all these awards, etc. What kind of message is that sending to her young fans out there? How can anyone think a song like Promiscuous is any kind of talent? The truth is that Nelly has always sucked, and is obviously now so desperate she’s going for the shock appeal. Shame on Nelly and shame on anyone who accepts this kind of ‘music’.

Amy

I absolutely love Fergie and I think she is stunning and just gorgeous! I am a Black Eyed Peas fan and there is no question who is my favorite.

Peeps

Stupid story TMZ.

Anya

Why the hell did this start?

As for me, I will take Fergie's side because at least her songs amuse me. Nelly used to be good, but now she is just a weak ho wannabe. She sold out all her talent so I am over her.

stephanie

whoops i almost forgot...thats what you americans are...either all fat pigs, or blonde bimbos with no talent ;)

unfair

i thought the nelly song "maneater" was about fergie. nelly is funny looking and annoying and eww why is daddy yankee stooping down to collaberating with people like fergie? great now more white people willl pretend to be hispanic

NATALIE

I USED TO LIKE FERGIE...NOT A LOT BUT I LIKED HER...AND MY FAVORITE SINGER IS THE BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED NELLY FURTADO...
TWO WORDS FOR THE BIG BI*** FERGIE ENVIOUS AND JEALOUS!!
JUST ACCEPT THAT U CANNOT SING AS WELL AS NELLY!!!...AND U R AN IMPROVISED ARTIST...NELLY FURTADO CAN KICK UR HUMPS TODAY, TOMORROW...AND WHENEVER SHE WANTS!! BUT SHE'S NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL! SHE'S NICE, NOT LIKE U, D...ADDICT!!
I LOVE NELLY!!!

brown recluse

THIS IS JUST STUPID. NELLY SINGS THRU HER NOSE. REAL NASAL! AND FERGIE IS JUST SKANKY.

Live, Love, Learn

I don't know what you ppl are talking about that fergie is ugly and nelly is all that.... i think nelly sucks and she knows she'll never win against fergie.. fergie rocks and has the best music and nelly's songs all sound the same... at least fergie can add different type of music to her CD... oh and by the way you do spell dutch like this... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE THINKING WHEN YOU PREFER NELLY OVER FERGIE!!!! FERGIE IS PRETTY AND NELLY IS JUST JELOUS OF HER!!!! LIKE IMPACTO SAYS : GO AND SAY IT TO HER FACE IF YOU HAVE THE GUTTS NELLY!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3