Gina Glocksen Fans Are Pissed at "Idol"

4/12/2007 12:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fans of the pitchy, exiled, tongue-studded rocker "Idol" Gina Glocksen are flooding her MySpace page with comments -- voicing their outrage over the stripe-bobbed, ball-mouthed warbler's absence from this week's singathon.
gina glocksen
In the opinion of one Glocksen supporter, "Idol sucks without you. Actually, Idol REALLY sucks this year, period. You, Melinda, and Jordin were the only bright spots, before I started boycotting."

It could be that GG's fan base has thrown their pierced punky power to Sanjaya! Rock on!

Britney Spears Photos

Just one of those daze I suppose

OK!

Once again….little petite people…..middle school size. Where are all the tall people????????????????????????????????????????????????

theresa

SANJAYA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! GIVE IT A BREAK, ALREADY, TMZ.!!!

Sanjaya

15 minutes of pitchy fake rocker chick lameness.....over........

OK!

I didn't think she could sing any way..............

Tazzygirl6

I liked Gina she reminded me of Pink!

Candis

If Gina had taken the contest a bit more seriously and REMOVED the tongue piercing that made her unable to sing the lyrics clearly, she might have gotten more votes. Especially even after Lulu TOLD her to pronounce the lyrics better, she kept the piercing. She's an idiot.
No serious singer would allow anything in her mouth to interfere with their singing. Gina was much more interested in making a "cool impression as a rocker" than performing well. She's an idiot for choosing style over substance.

Cabo

Gina TOTALLY did not deserve to leave! She thought she was on "American Idol," but it turns out it's the "Sanjaya Show."

Gina is awesome, and I love her personality and warm heart which is as big as her talent. The important thing is that winning IDOL really means nothing in the end if you don't have what it takes to sustain a career.

I voted about 25 times for Gina on that last show -- I'm really sad, but I know she's got a FABULOUS future ahead, unlike some others!

Gina -- U ROCK!!

Mark

I wish more people would quit watching the show and lower their rating. Then changes would be made. Also we are never sure the votes are not rigged.

nd

Gina should still be there. I had picked her, Jordan and Blake for the final 3. I hope all the dopes who voted her off and voted Sanjaya to stay are happy. Stupid asses.

Cabo

#5: Sanjaya does have something to do with it, but it's not his fault. I think he's sweet, but no IDOL. True, he does have a large fan base, but there ARE people out there voting for him just to screw up the show. If it were his fan base alone voting, that's different.

#7: WHO ARE YOU to say she didn't take the show seriously because she had her tongue pierced. I would NEVER pierce my own tongue, but that's what's hip for A LOT of people and what worked for Gina! She took the show very seriously, and in fact, the judges commented many times that they liked her BEST when she showed her rocker roots! She's NOT an idiot -- you are! So judgmental -- UGH!

#8: I agree with you. She has a good chance for a career beyond Idol. I personally am rooting for her. That doesn't mean I think everyone should. I just like her. You can't please all of the people all of the time -- and when you try -- you lose yourself!

Rick

She made the Top 10, she will have a career. History shows you don't have to be the winner to make it BIG with your career after Idol.. Now she just needs to Step up to the plate and show the world what she has and quit whining about it..

douch950

she suked big time..hated her

Marty Columbus OHIO

SANJAYA RULES!!!!

VOTE FOR SANJAYA!!

Reita Perdue

Disgusting, gross, no morality, if all you have going for you is slutsville, how sad. Find someone to mentor you who has some morals, character, integrity, and you definetly need some help. RAP

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments