DeLay to Rosie -- We're Gonna "Destroy" You!

4/13/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The attack dogs of the right wing have officially been unleashed on Rosie O'Donnell, this according to indicted former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay.
DeLay v. O'Donnell
In a post on his blog, TomDeLay.com, titled "If the Left takes Imus, We'll take Rosie," the controversial DeLay calls on conservatives to "protest and demand" that Rosie get the boot from "The View." DeLay uses Imus-gate to demonstrate the "concerted strategy" of the left to, in his words, "unite to destroy."

Going further, DeLay issues a challenge to fellow right-wingers: "If Don Imus falls to the pleas of political correctness, we're taking Rosie O'Donnell down with him." Rosie shot back on her blog late last night, calling DeLay a "criminal" and telling him to "go away."

Meanwhile, Rosie and crew got a lesson in squatting from den mama Barbara Walters, who demonstrated the exercise in all its gluteal glory on this morning's "View." After an inspired squat session, Halle Berry came on and showed the ladies how it's really done.

unreal reality

I think he needs to add Sharpton and Jackson to the list. Hypocracy at it's best is what they live.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I HATE THIS OBESE MESS!

Kaili

I cannot stand her.
she never ley's Elizabeth speak, last week she told Elizabeth only to ask questions
because Elizabeth supposedly had nothing intelligent to say.

angel46

THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. ROSIE IS BI-POLAR...SHE HAS AN EXCUSE. TOM'S JUST A TYPICAL POLITICAL CROOK.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

bleed this porker!

LARRY FAN

"I 110% SUPPORT DON IMUS". WHAT HE SAID WAS CLEARLY TAKEN "OUT OF CONTEXT". HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN FIRED OR APOLOGISED FOR SOMETHING THAT BLACK PEOPLE, BLACK RAPPERS, BLACK COMEDIANS SAY, SING AND JOKE ABOUT EVERY-DAY. THE BLACK COMMUNITY LIVES A DOUBLE STANDARD LIFE AND ARE HYPOCRITES. JACKSON AND SHARPTON ARE DEVILS IN SHEEPS CLOTHING AND MAY THEY "REST IN HELL". THE BLACK COMMUNITY NEEDS TO "LEAD BY EXAMPLE". IF BLACK PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR BLACK RACIAL WORDS THEN THEY SHOULDNT BE SAYING, SINGING OR JOKING ABOUT IT EITHER. SINCE DON IMUS GOT FIRED FOR HIS COMMENTS THEN SO SHOULD OTHER PEOPLE IN THE NEWS & RADIO ETC. "WHATS GOOD FOR 1 PERSON IS GOOD FOR THE NEXT PERSON". DON IMUS & FAMILY>>>"GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY".

Jane

Yes, yes, yes! Why should she be "forgiven" for all of her outrageous remarks and allowed to keep her position on The View? She is a crap stirrer just like Imus and therefore should be held to the same scrutiny. So long Rosie, time for you to GO.

Kaili

NO she has no excuse, she is just a bitch.

Deb

StopRosie.com Sign NOW!

Linn

I hardy think Rosie is the voice of America... the scary part is that she seems to think she is. Rosie is not loaded with class, grace or softness. My world and that of my family, friends and neighbors goes just fine with NOT watching Rosie daily on the View. That program just has no importance for any of us.

Jolene

I am all for getting rid of that fat pig!!!!!!!!!!

pattie in cali

what a mess, where did he come in on this,

Kaili

lu lu:
i am not really a fan of imus myself.
when i was in high school,my mom used to listen to him.
in my opinion he is an equal opportunity annoyance.
i think he has the right to say how he feels.
Rosie says all sorts of hateful things about people everyday and gets awat with it.
so should Imus and people like him.

Just My Opinion

ER

The ironic part is that Rosie stood up for Imus, saying he shouldn't be fired based on free speech. And DeLay is an idiot. Imus didn't make a political statement or opinion. He made an unprovoked, racist and sexist remark against some talented, inspirational young women. They did not ask for that. Rosie voices her political opinions about our government and politicians, who have ASKED to be in the scrutinizing public eye. I don't like Rosie or agree with her politics, but DeLay is wrong about this. We have the right to question our government (or we would be communists!). Imus has the right to be a sexist and a racist; he does not have the right to slander young women across regulated airwaves.