Larry Birkhead Arrives to Custody Hearing

4/13/2007 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a crowd of photographers snapping away, a smiling Larry Birkhead arrived to a Bahamian court just moments ago to fight for custody of his daughter Dannielynn.

Anna Nicole Smith's estranged mother, Virgie Arthur, is also expected to arrive shortly. It is unknown if Howard K. Stern will attend.

The hearing is set to begin at 2:30 PM EDT.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

plain truth

they will all loose! loser, loser, loser!!!!!!!! ha !!! ha !!! ha !!!!

dnahebert@aol.com DONNA HEBERT

Larry Dorkhead is the money hungry punk, He makes me so sick trying
to look cute when it will never happen. he tries to give those ugly
cute poor pitiful me looks for the camera, He is a creep and in the
years to come you will all see!!! Larry you need to stay behind the
camera where you tell people how to look for the camera shots.
because you have tried so hard to set up the shots the media is
taking of you..But I have seen through it and through you. You are
disgusting and a joke and a phoney . Howard, I am sorry for all you
have been through,It was always you inthe back ground looking after
Anna,And it was you that tried to takecare of her.I think Anna went
to the Bahamas to keep from havingLarry listed as the father.He
really makes me as sick as her mothermakes me sick.I have watched
everything in this case.and I havewatched as larry did his stupid
looks for the media so they could getthe poor pitiful ugly me
shots.If Anna wanted him as the father whydidn't she list him on the
birth certificate? Howard I hope you takelegal action against
everyone that has done you wrong and againstthose that broke into"
your and Anna's house"..That was a real lowlife that did that. GOOD
LUCK HOWARD...Donna ----------------------------------------------

Vickie Lynn fan

To Donna H: You just don't get it, do you?

carrie

Anna Mother needs to go back to Texas she is just interested in the money that the child is going to receive. Let Larry go on with his life apparantely his parents did a better job than you am sure he does not need you.

Now Hiring

maybe she is just interested in making sure larry and howard do get get chummy and howard control everything in their lives like he did with anna !!!

Boo Hoo

Interview with Anna's nannies. This is a must see. You will be shocked at what these nannies have to say about Howard. UNBELIEVABLE!! http://www.mrcontroversy.com/ The video interview is in three parts and it just gets more interesting as it goes on.

God will help you if you let him. John 3: 16

I f see get dirty and fights you Larry, you'll have to play the tape and every thing else you got She is being mean and wants money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8